Thread: Pet Set Equipment Bonus

Pet Set Equipment Bonus

Dear Leo,

Would you guys considering adding set bonus for pet (full Ferel set, full richoket set etc ) like you did for hero ? I would be a motivation for players to collect a full set. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    be a motivation for players to collect a full set
    HOW? can thou collect such thing if it does not drop

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    HOW? can thou collect such thing if it does not drop
    Well event, etc. Like santa set it dose not drop as well but still you can collect 6 of them ^^.

Difference is that those players who have a set like Feralheart already have a huge advantage over other players in pet arena while a hero equipment set doesn't make such a big difference (cuz you have lots of equipment combinations + lots of other factors that count [like pets and their equips, souls, class equipment, ...]). So why make the difference even bigger than it is already?

Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    Difference is that those players who have a set like Feralheart already have a huge advantage over other players in pet arena while a hero equipment set doesn't make such a big difference (cuz you have lots of equipment combinations + lots of other factors that count [like pets and their equips, souls, class equipment, ...]). So why make the difference even bigger than it is already?
    Well cause I dont care about pet arena. Just want to have more options to grow heroes for PVE

Hi, so far we are not going to add set bonus on for set, i will tell you immediately if we plan to.