Thread: Gold Cave / speed up

Angry Gold Cave / speed up

Why the hell do we have to confirm that we want to "speed up" for free (the first "speed up" step in Gold Cave)??? That makes it the same clicking routine than speeding up with gold. Few minutes ago it happened for the second time already within the last 3 or 4 weeks that I accidently used the "speed up" for a second time which costed me 10g - although I didn't wanted to do that since it doesn't make any sense right now (no event and no extra reward) As usual, I just clicked the usual routine. But since I used the free "speed up" this morning already and didn't remembered the moment when I clicked, it took my (last) gold. That SU.CKS

Now I'm asking you this:
    1) return my gold or I will cancel my latest payment transactions
    2) for the future, make it so that either you need to make an additional click when "spped up" costs gold (i.e. every "speed up" after the free one) OR make it so that every "speed up" after the free one is ONLY available during corresponding events.

Else you will lose another paying player.

Hi, how much gold are you asking for return, on your 2nd asking, i will submit it to our devs, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, how much gold are you asking for return, on your 2nd asking, i will submit it to our devs, ty.
    It took 2x 10g from me. But since the first time was some time ago, I am just asking to replace the 10g that I lost yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Now are you going to return my gold?

Hi player, please send your server and character name and the operating time to our private messages.