Thread: Leo honest answer

Leo honest answer

Does cog get paid by many clicks on screen ...
    I ask because there is a lot of unnecessary clicking that we as players have to do
    Can some of these extra clicks for no reason be removed ?
    Last edited by DaCa; 03-10-2017 at 15:49.

Hi, could you tell me more details on your suggestion? I am not sure what you mean. you want let cog reduce unnecessary click or what´╝č

Yes there are a lot of clicks that can be removed from game to make it more enjoyable for all if you guys can

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, i will submit to our devs. But remove clicks need time to improve game

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, thank you for your suggestion, i will submit to our devs. But remove clicks need time to improve game
    a few to mention Leo,

With refinement function ( enchanting equip). Can you make it so we can select number of crystal we use in 1 go because clicking 100-200 times just to enchant an equip to lv 5 is not desirable.

Exchanging stuffs in equipment shop is also the same. Dungeon treasure map can you allow us to select number of pack we would like to exchange not 1 by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi and some of the clicks can be saved doing dungeon

For example you click dungeon ... it asked if you want to continue ( got to click no )_
    Then you pick dungeon .. if once again ask you if you want to continue ( got to click no again )

later on after 3 dungeons it ask if you would like to use a key ( unless i am wrong you must use a key )( there is no pick the lock option that i know of )

Little clicks here and there will make game play a lot smoother and better for all players

Hi, your suggestion is helpful, i will submit all to devs, ty.

Other "borring" work is level up the wings ...
    Last edited by keymaster; 03-13-2017 at 07:31.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    For example you click dungeon ... it asked if you want to continue ( got to click no )
    Then you pick dungeon .. if once again ask you if you want to continue ( got to click no again )
    This happen only if u have not quitting to prev dung ... and is useful if u don't have time/resource to finished it. Why i can't have this possibility?

Personaly i dont see all this clicking for enter in dung ...

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Hi and some of the clicks can be saved doing dungeon

later on after 3 dungeons it ask if you would like to use a key ( unless i am wrong you must use a key )( there is no pick the lock option that i know of )
    I not agree about this, for me are usefull after 3 dungeons in fast mode is easy to forgot how many dungeons do, and waste DK that u don't want use.

If click preserve to use resources for mistake, like gold, or other is usefull ... Other word for repetitive working like enchant that can be usefull tell to the game how many items we can use ...
    Last edited by keymaster; 03-13-2017 at 07:33.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

Quote Originally Posted by keymaster View Post
    This happen only if u have not quitting to prev dung ... and is useful if u don't have time/resource to finished it. Why i can't have this possibility?

Personaly i dont see all this clicking for enter in dung ...

I not agree about this, for me are usefull after 3 dungeons in fast mode is easy to forgot how many dungeons do, and waste DK that u don't want use.

If click preserve to use resources for mistake, like gold, or other is usefull ... Other word for repetitive working like enchant that can be usefull tell to the game how many items we can use ...
    There is a thing above and to the left that shows how many free keys you have .... if there is none then that means you got to use a key easy and no clicking to close the box asking if you would like to use a key

Maybe you have never noticed before and that might help you

While i agree with wind stones and also culting a hero also needs to be refined and made less click some