Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse II

now we wait for rouse 3 )) , woulda been cool to get it all at once , cause idk somehow it losses its charm :P

Lala s3

Rouse 3 will be Very GOOD!!!!!!!
    We will find out that the heroes and the caracter is not getting any stronger........... lol

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    We will find out that the heroes and the caracter is not getting any stronger........... lol

I just hope it's not gonna be another function like Valhalla lol

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post

We will find out that the coiners need to spend more g and the non coiners will not be able to avail of the feature, lol!!!

It isn't working. What am I missing here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000Cog.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	885

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    It isn't working. What am I missing here:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000Cog.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	885
    I got that a while back too, make sure you got the items even if your picture shows that you do,
    Click another hero and go back to Thor wait a bit for the pictures in the bottom to possibly change and rouse again

No special requirements needed to upgrade heroes just the common elics and the other...

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    I got that a while back too, make sure you got the items even if your picture shows that you do,
    Click another hero and go back to Thor wait a bit for the pictures in the bottom to possibly change and rouse again

No special requirements needed to upgrade heroes just the common elics and the other...
    Did all that and a refresh and it still doesn't work. Definitely have the materials.

Once you open the first 2 slots, you need 16 of each rare elements to open slots 3 and 4...even though the status bars shows common elements are required...that bug has been reported to leo already. For slots 5 and 6 you need 16 each epic...though the status bar shows rare materials

Seriously??!!

What's the matter with these programmers? Why do the devs keep piling on new defective junk?

OK, so i used up all the common materials to Rouse another hero's 1st level.

I have rare materials, but they do not show up in the 2nd level Rouse window.

Does this even work?