Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse II

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    OK, so i used up all the common materials to Rouse another hero's 1st level.

I have rare materials, but they do not show up in the 2nd level Rouse window.

Does this even work?
    I guess just get
    16 common(4/7) battles box
    16 of epic and rare(7/7) box best deal
    When you have em all upgrade to lvl 7

I had all materials to rouse a couple of heroes forgot to mention

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    OK, so i used up all the common materials to Rouse another hero's 1st level.

I have rare materials, but they do not show up in the 2nd level Rouse window.

Does this even work?
    Yeap it works, it just dont show them, a BUG.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    I guess just get
    16 common(4/7) battles box
    16 of epic and rare(7/7) box best deal
    When you have em all upgrade to lvl 7

I had all materials to rouse a couple of heroes forgot to mention
    Ignore the the material counter at the bottom....it counts common even though you need rare to open slots 3 and 4. If you have 16 rare of each element and rouse it will work..will open slots 3 and 4

Simple question, How many times can a player rouse epic? For I have opened epic slots and from what I am seeing but et to be tested, I can rouse epic for a second time. http://prntscr.com/eypqzz

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    Simple question, How many times can a player rouse epic? For I have opened epic slots and from what I am seeing but et to be tested, I can rouse epic for a second time. http://prntscr.com/eypqzz
    Only 3 that is just a display bug that should be removed or the word "max" on it
    Even if you click rouse again after having all 6 slots open it will say "rouse no more at max" or something around those lines

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    Only 3 that is just a display bug that should be removed or the word "max" on it
    Even if you click rouse again after having all 6 slots open it will say "rouse no more at max" or something around those lines

Dam I was hoping for a +1