Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Point Event

point reset after week ?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan.Doig View Post
    What about recruiting gold heroes? will that give more score than pink ones?
    Those are worth 15 score, see picture I add (silly devs add it already @ part D
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Recruiting Golden Hero - 15 points.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	828
    Last edited by JoshuaNL; 03-10-2017 at 09:05. Reason: new picture

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Samson View Post
    point reset after week ?
    No it remains after event.

I didn't get my points from abyss 7/25...everyone check your system tab for each thing your supposed to get score for...if you didn't get your points, take a screen shot of your system tab if that happens so you have proof. Please post if this has happened to you so i can tell if this problem is widespread or just me. (and leo I sent a pm to you with screen shot: http://prntscr.com/eijtuj )

Quote Originally Posted by allenax78 View Post
    I didn't get my points from abyss 7/25...everyone check your system tab for each thing your supposed to get score for...if you didn't get your points, take a screen shot of your system tab if that happens so you have proof. Please post if this has happened to you so i can tell if this problem is widespread or just me. (and leo I sent a pm to you with screen shot: http://prntscr.com/eijtuj )
    Bug in the system, last time we had score event, you get the points in Abyss chapter 7 in room 5 and 15.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    Bug in the system, last time we had score event, you get the points in Abyss chapter 7 in room 5 and 15.

tested now,i got points from 7,5 and from7,25

2. More items and equipments will come in next week.
    how about u put hero card-hel in shop

Quote Originally Posted by allenax78 View Post
    LOL.... screenshot is from L7.24 >> 13Mill exp.... room 725 gives 14Mill ROFL

14 points from 7:25 http://prntscr.com/eilexx
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    No it remains after event.
    i wanted to do the same question...
    excuse me, myown44 but...
    for Leo,Nico or PGMs: are we sure that points remains after week?and after event?

yeah just for giggles I clicked attack again and it let me attack 7/25 again...so it looks like the first 7/25 fight didn't register at all...just showed the animation. I didn't notice that the system tab info i was looking at was from the last fight...assumed after the 7/25 fight the last info was from it. Thanks for noticing that Joshua. I got the points after the 2nd time i fought it. Also confirmed 7/5 gives points instead of 7/15.