Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (March 9th)

Quote Originally Posted by audio View Post
    abyss II counts for point event?
    Yes both abyss counts for event but same points as abyss 1 so not much from first few layers of abyss 2. If only they increase the point for abyss 2 would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    You can check that in the ranking rward in game. it 's there but attack core lv 8 - 189. 2 void pack 2 santa packs and enchant 35. FYI.
    ty ........

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Yes both abyss counts for event but same points as abyss 1 so not much from first few layers of abyss 2. If only they increase the point for abyss 2 would be nice.
    ty for info.
    im doing layers 1-3 every day anyway
    but sure abyss II is verry hard so point increase would be nice indeed

I note that it's been mentioned already but is anything going to be done about putting decompose back in the tavern? It will be a real pain having to recruit purple heroes to decompose them if we use a few BOAs

I have to say I am very disappointed with the draw from Valhalla. 21 draws produced 20 class A and 16 of these were either chang e grid sigi or jord. Sorry but I won't waste gold on that again.

squib server 51

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    I have to say I am very disappointed with the draw from Valhalla. 21 draws produced 20 class A and 16 of these were either chang e grid sigi or jord. Sorry but I won't waste gold on that again.

squib server 51
    It's luck I guess. There was a time I only got 2 out of 21 are S but last time I play I got like 16 out of 21 are S which really suprised me but again that was 2nd batch during that event so I cant tell.

concerning event 1. and 9.-REMOVE bloody S quest in low lvl dungeons,ffs,we r asking for that for years!!!!

Why was the decompose button removed in hero tavern? We have to go back in, move hero out of def formation, deploy, then go to hero upgrade and decompose. That is a huge inconvenience when u are using BOA's.

Does anyone know the amount of gold it takes for 5,000 points in ice breaker??
    Including the Free poins from daily

Quote Originally Posted by Linkster View Post
    Does anyone know the amount of gold it takes for 5,000 points in ice breaker??
    Including the Free poins from daily
    That depends on a lot of variables ofc. For example: are there "IceCube" drops which give additional points? how many fields/drops do u reveal in the same map? How lucky are you with your picks? Do you want to reach the points in 1 day or at the end of the event (= more free maps and less costs for resets)? etc, etc ...