Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse I

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    When i have done 1 of my heroes with 16 common sources from all 4, i see that 2 of the 6 pieces on the right are dissapaering.
    I suppose the other 4 will disappear when i have used 16 rare and 16 epic pieces, but in the bottom of the screen i only see the common parts to rouse.
    When can we use the other parts?
    Or de we need to do the common rouse multiple times?
    Attachment 830

Display error. you will need rare for 2nd one

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Display error. you will need rare for 2nd one
    I do have rare and epic, but they are not shown in the interface.

Its bugged, I told Leo.
    The rest of this feature wil be opened soon.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    I do have rare and epic, but they are not shown in the interface.

Yes but you can use them regardless. for 2nd time even you have 16 common and it shows on the rouse tab that you have enough but when you click rouse it will go saying you dont have enough items. But if you have 16 rare it will proceed.

Question

Just feed the shards in this order > Common > Rare > Epic (every time to use 16 each) and all the 6 slots on the right side will be open.
    Now our patience will be tested, coz there is nothing to add yet into those open slots

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All 6 slots open after using Epic.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	832

Rouse - Spirit - new feature has gone too far. It has finally broken my addiction to this game.

It is an uninteresting, boring feature takes far, far too much energy and far, far too much inventory.

I started playing COG years ago because it was more simple and took less time than another game I was playing. COG has become too involved and a coiners only club.

If your goal was to weed out the non-coiners, I suppose that this will do it.

The monsters are very strong in the level of 150 we want to reduce the forces or eliminate the use of monsters to valhalla

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    The monsters are very strong in the level of 150 we want to reduce the forces or eliminate the use of monsters to valhalla
    yes it's the class archers they put into d150f. It also affects erebus 140 which has d150f mobs and bosses. Either you have to get the agi on all your mages up above about 55k, probably varying depending on where you are with soldier upgrade, or hurry with levelling to 160. D160F doesn't have these class archers. If COG would remove them from D150F then it would solve that problem.

Aviqua Wrinkle Complex Eye drops can help make your eyes shine. You can also help to prevent your eyes from drying out. If you use your eyes a lot at work, such as at a computer terminal, keep eye drops handy. Keep a buttle on your person, and use them about every four hours.
    Read More==========http://www.healthbuzzer.com/aviqua-wrinkle-complex/

thousands of rare and epic and no common drops,so whats the point to lost time and energy there?, i farmed a lot on first week of that, then no common drops so i quit fight there