Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse I

And progress is reset every day, why?
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

level 170 is not to difficult, if i wanna have common fire, i do first 3 fights and start over, without loosing any troops.
    But i only get Fire, and nothing else.
    Is that for other people the same?

Lol,

I think my eyes were a bit closed.........
    I forgot to use the other tabs.......
    Better give up drinking.... (^_^)

I haven't seen any class archers in 160; looks more like 165 farming mobs from events. I lose max 10 infantry for completing the 7 boards. I do use 5 shooters and one bark. Agility spans from 70-160k on my shooters though and I get 1st fire w/ all of them. Most of the time, my cards fire off and kill the mob before they get chance, so that definitely helps.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    level 170 is not to difficult, if i wanna have common fire, i do first 3 fights and start over, without loosing any troops.
    But i only get Fire, and nothing else.
    Is that for other people the same?

better to do just 1 fight to get common thirteen. You only use 5 energy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by GSHammer View Post
    I haven't seen any class archers in 160; looks more like 165 farming mobs from events. I lose max 10 infantry for completing the 7 boards. I do use 5 shooters and one bark. Agility spans from 70-160k on my shooters though and I get 1st fire w/ all of them. Most of the time, my cards fire off and kill the mob before they get chance, so that definitely helps.
    the class archers are only in the 150. The 160 is the same as d160f. The fantasy mobs and bosses have been used for this feature. It makes the 130 140 and 150 difficult for their levels but the others not difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    the class archers are only in the 150. The 160 is the same as d160f. The fantasy mobs and bosses have been used for this feature. It makes the 130 140 and 150 difficult for their levels but the others not difficult.
    Well that's a little backwards, lol...it is COG though.

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    better to do just 1 fight to get common thirteen. You only use 5 energy for that.
    Or do 4 fights to get 4 common parts. It does not really matter, each common part costs 5 energy no matter how you do it.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Or do 4 fights to get 4 common parts. It does not really matter, each common part costs 5 energy no matter how you do it.
    lol sorry my eyesight isn't so good these days. With the white on green I missed the x4. I did wonder why people were doing 3 or 4 fights. Now I know

When i have done 1 of my heroes with 16 common sources from all 4, i see that 2 of the 6 pieces on the right are dissapaering.
    I suppose the other 4 will disappear when i have used 16 rare and 16 epic pieces, but in the bottom of the screen i only see the common parts to rouse.
    When can we use the other parts?
    Or de we need to do the common rouse multiple times?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rouse_common.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	86.9 KB 
ID:	830