Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse I

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    48 common = 12 each when you need 16 ........ same with rare and epic ....... so you only account for 3/4 only so your true en is still 1920/3*4 = 2560 ....
    LOL I'm getting a bit thick in my old age. Mixing up the 3 sorts of mat with the 4 types of mat I suppose.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    I hope Add Stones (Star raising protection stone In the land class coliseum)
    And this is again NOT the right place to post this kinda questions, as its called >> Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse I
    Try to post them where they belong > Forum > Game Discussion > General Discussion > Suggestion Zone

But sooner or later you get more then you can spend, once your strong enough to enter Purgatory Abyss II ... there they drop.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNL View Post
    And this is again NOT the right place to post this kinda questions, as its called >> Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse I
    Try to post them where they belong > Forum > Game Discussion > General Discussion > Suggestion Zone

But sooner or later you get more then you can spend, once your strong enough to enter Purgatory Abyss II ... there they drop.
    i was getting enough star protect stones,now when im doing PA II they just stacking....

this would be nice silver compensation for higher lvl players,since no silver drops from 150-160 dungeons,instead of that we get just 1k silver per fight and 0 exp for a cost of 5 energy.

LOL he hopes that write everywhere something change ... Erebus can drop it to ...
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

Does it really matter where someone post ... they all get ignored all the same

Cool Off topic posts

Players are free to post what and where they want, but if you have any suggestions (like in this case player cog_1407806 suggest to drop a certain item in a certain ingame feature), why post them in as many different topics where dev's not search for suggestions, while they invent especially a suggestion zone to post this kinds.

That the dev's ignores most of them, hell yeah .... that's another discussion we won't win

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Does it really matter where someone post ... they all get ignored all the same
    The problem is not if devs read or not ... but users that read the forum.

If everyone post what they want, without matter we have only caos, this forum have just alot of it with the spammers, please try to avoid off-topic or spam post every where.

Daca you are a PGM? is not your jobs avoid this? or at rest not incentivate it?

As tell, all of this is OT, then i will stop to write about it.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

Quote Originally Posted by keymaster View Post
    The problem is not if devs read or not ... but users that read the forum.

If everyone post what they want, without matter we have only caos, this forum have just alot of it with the spammers, please try to avoid off-topic or spam post every where.

Daca you are a PGM? is not your jobs avoid this? or at rest not incentivate it?

As tell, all of this is OT, then i will stop to write about it.
    No i am not a pgm ( think we only have 2 as of now ) but will you please goto page 1 of this tread and look at your 1st post in it ?
    We are all aware of this so why make a post about it ... kinda the same rules applies right ?
    While it does pertain to the subject it is kind of a hassle to have to read something we already know just by logging in
    And yes i did the same thing by replying to the comment about someones post being off topic of said tread
    So not casting stones at you cause i did same thing just a tad different then the poster did

We should be getting experience from rouse. It's costing 5 energy each fight and we can lose troops, so why do we not get the experience from the fights?

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    We should be getting experience from rouse. It's costing 5 energy each fight and we can lose troops, so why do we not get the experience from the fights?
    +1 to that,and more silver plz,1000 silver is not enough