Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Hero Rouse I

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    you can get away with less. You only need common for level 1. It's more energy efficient to just do the first fight and claim the common until you have 16 of each
    I will just farm before they change the mob to a stronger one . You can do first fight or 4 it's the same. it's always 5 en for 1 common anyway. Best would be farming 16 common then 16 final chests for final awakening. Total 2k560 energies to awaken 1 hero to final stage.
    Last edited by myown44; 03-03-2017 at 08:14.

I hope Add Stones (Star raising protection stone In the land class coliseum)

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    I hope Add Stones (Star raising protection stone In the land class coliseum)
    puffff! there you go,i used magic and added them,just for u, yw

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Yes total 12 more inventory spaces .....
    Why dont they just make everything stackable to 999 that would solve a lot of problems

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Why dont they just make everything stackable to 999 that would solve a lot of problems

It wouldn't solve this one though since we will need that 12 spaces but yes other items could be stackable like meteor, golden key and especially t5 cards.

Better solution would be this imo-

•A regular inventory(our current one) for your regular gear/keys/stones/gems/perma medals........no event materials or shards here~ if you want to fill your invy with gold keys that is a personal problem and can be fixed by using em

•Event related items inventory~ a whole new icon where event items like ~pokemon/ santa claus shards/fish/worm/egg shards/grifter packs/harvest blessing packs and keys/ and all types of fragment except those found in regular dungeon or sky dungeon

so why no experience from this rouse?

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I will just farm before they change the mob to a stronger one . You can do first fight or 4 it's the same. it's always 5 en for 1 common anyway. Best would be farming 16 common then 16 final chests for final awakening. Total 2k560 energies to awaken 1 hero to final stage.
    I make it 1920 energy. 48 x 5 for common
    48 x 35 for epic and rare
    just need 1 fight to get a common, 7 to get epic which also gets rare

the 150 is a bit dodgy. After doing a few fights I'm finding that the class archers are getting hits in and they do hit hard. If you have a lot of class skills on your back line and their agi is above 55k then you may be able to do it without getting hit too often, but it would be a lot better to have 5 mages with more than 55k agi, and with some class skills. There are occasionally 4 or more class archers in a mob, with 1 often at back right. If you're on LG as I am then you won't get that one unless you knock the other 5 out with class skills on the first 2 shots, or get him with a lightning. I'm not particularly strong, but I'm not weak either. At least these archers are only hitting with sunbreakers, so they won't get to your back line, but troop loss can be high. Mine were mainly t2 infantry and barks, with a fair few water being hit with sunbreakers.

squib kong s11

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    I make it 1920 energy. 48 x 5 for common
    48 x 35 for epic and rare
    just need 1 fight to get a common, 7 to get epic which also gets rare
    48 common = 12 each when you need 16 ........ same with rare and epic ....... so you only account for 3/4 only so your true en is still 1920/3*4 = 2560 ....
    Last edited by myown44; 03-03-2017 at 23:07.