Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: [Event] Spring Climb

  1. #1
    Administrator nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,309

    [Event] Spring Climb

    Event time: 3rd March 00:00:00 – 9th March 23:59:59
    Settlement time: 10th March 00:00:00 –10th March 23:59:59

    Details:


    1. Climbing starts after 00:00 each day, player will begin at the first floor, when the arrow lands on the up arrow, player can climb to the next floor.

    2. Icon indicates the floor you are on now.

    a. One attempt for free each day after 00:00:00, use Alpenstock to get extra attempts.
    Alpenstock is on sale in the shop.

    b. Get the rewards icon will receive corresponding rewards and players will still stay at this floor

    c. Reach the top floor to get the rewards, and then restart from the 1st floor.

    d. The process will be reset after 00:00:00 and restart from the 1st floor.

    3. Rank reward:

    Rush 1st: Sky Wheel Star*4+ Enchant Scroll +40*1+ Enchant Scroll +35*1
    Rush 2nd: Sky Wheel Star *3+ Enchant Scroll +30*1
    Rush 3rd: Sky Wheel Star*2+ Enchant Scroll +20*1
    Rush 4th: Sky Wheel Star*2+ Enchant Scroll +18*1
    Rush 5th: Sky Wheel Star*2+ Enchant Scroll +15*1
    Rush 6th-10th: Sky Wheel Star*1+ Enchant Scroll +10*1

    Sky Wheel Star: Used to exchange items

    a. The rank will be refreshed every 30 minutes.

    b. Rules:
    The highest level reached at that day will be the record.

    Reach the highest floor within one day to stack the record.
    For instance: climb to the 6th floor to set a daily record, reach the 8th floor and climb to the 6th floor again, daily record will be 8 plus 6, e.g. 14.

    The total rank data will be daily record’s sum.
    For instance: climb 3 floor at 1st day, 2 floors at 2nd day, 5 floors at 3rd day, then the total record will be 10 floors.

    Top 10 players can click the claim button to obtain prize, the prize would not be compensated once expired.

    Note:
    Climb over 30 floors to enter the rank list.

  2. #2
    wow, 24 hour event bravo

    why must everything reset? been a long time since you had carryover with this one.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    Reach the highest floor within one day to stack the record.
    For instance: climb to the 6th floor to set a daily record, reach the 8th floor and climb to the 6th floor again, daily record will be 8 plus 6, e.g. 14.
    So if you climb 8 floors and return back to floor 1 it will count as 8+1 =9 floor ? So everyday we get 1 floor for free isn't it ?

  4. #4
    PGM cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    So if you climb 8 floors and return back to floor 1 it will count as 8+1 =9 floor ? So everyday we get 1 floor for free isn't it ?
    Falling down is not really climbing... so i doubt that counts
    You only get a free one a day if you climb, not if you get an item from your free attempt.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Falling down is not really climbing... so i doubt that counts
    You only get a free one a day if you climb, not if you get an item from your free attempt.
    that's why it was confused because by the wording of him, if you climb to floor 6 again meaning you fall back then climb 5 floors to floor 6 then it also counts as 6 not 5 like you said.

  6. #6
    PGM cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    that's why it was confused because by the wording of him, if you climb to floor 6 again meaning you fall back then climb 5 floors to floor 6 then it also counts as 6 not 5 like you said.
    good point
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    good point
    There is also this : The highest level reached at that day will be the record.

    So if your level is 6 then it would count as 6 like it said. But still need a confirmation.

  8. #8
    PGM cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,417
    Im sorry, I have found 5 bugs so far since maint and Im dealing with some from before this maint. Leo and devs as well.
    Maybe you can find your answer in a previous post about this event?
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Im sorry, I have found 5 bugs so far since maint and Im dealing with some from before this maint. Leo and devs as well.
    Maybe you can find your answer in a previous post about this event?
    Leo has already confirmed it ^^

  10. #10
    PGM cog_219355's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,417
    Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Leo has already confirmed it ^^
    What exactly? Please share your information with all of us.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...


    "All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •