Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help

also is missing items a part of this glitch

I have sent you a form PM about that, I can tell you more if you answer it.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Gfshfghsf.Sfgjsfg.Sfhnsfghn View Post
    idk what happened but my lvl20 hartz card disappeared of my main att hero and 600 braveness crystals and 4k braveness dust are missing also any1 know why
    how can you have many crystal and dust like that? :O

They have a bug that quest drop hero skill cards. the way they fix it is to remove ALL your cards and everything that involves skill cards. INCLUDING those that you had before the bug. They do not replace those cards that you had before... Its their own bug and we get punished for seeing the bug. most ****** dev ever!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wcs View Post
    They have a bug that quest drop hero skill cards. the way they fix it is to remove ALL your cards and everything that involves skill cards. INCLUDING those that you had before the bug. They do not replace those cards that you had before... Its their own bug and we get punished for seeing the bug. most ****** dev ever!!!!!!!
    It was a part of the game rule though :
    Exploiting
    It is strictly prohibited to abuse a bug intentionally for profit or to benefit yourselves. It is the same with concealing a bug in private.

So you might wanna check that before exploiting them. About 2nd part, you might want to contact them to get your old cards back. I am sure they will send it.

It will never be completely fair again.
    Some players choose to use a bug to their own advantage. They did this because they got stronger because of it. So they could fight stronger monsters and gather better items, win more arena battles.
    Using a bug like that is against game rules. A ban could have been used as punishment, but it wasn't.
    The devs have fixed the bug now and are working on finding all cheaters and taking back what was gotten illegaly. Mistakes can be made in that process, most of it needs to be done manually.
    They can never take back all xp, silver, items, honor etc that was gotten by using items that were obtained illegaly though. So its still the people who played fair who end up being worse off :/
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    It was a part of the game rule though :
    Exploiting
    It is strictly prohibited to abuse a bug intentionally for profit or to benefit yourselves. It is the same with concealing a bug in private.

So you might wanna check that before exploiting them. About 2nd part, you might want to contact them to get your old cards back. I am sure they will send it.
    For the first time, I really thought it is a boss drop. I only get a few drops and next thing I know its.. I get ALL my cards removed. I have contacted them and out of 5 cards that I had before,,, they only replace ONE.
    So??!!?? smart A ss, abuse or not its up to whoever says it. if its their own fault/bug, they should not take away (steal) stuff from ANY one!! THIEF!!!
    I am quitting this game. Fxxx the Dev