Thread: pls new drop

pls new drop

Leo, Nico,...not all ppl have more monay to spend to buy powerup potion IV or advanced daylight essence. the development and growht from heros are not enought. ppl must stimulus have To develop further. also we lack ressurection bible, we can not always units lose, if need new layer or other try. i hope you can for all this drop add.
    ty in advance

Nico; Leo, and any of the others: all players need help getting items to improve. you want the game to survive; make the drop rates work to help everyone. not everyone can add gold. PLEASE READ THIS ALEX ODOM

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaka View Post
    Leo, Nico,...not all ppl have more monay to spend to buy powerup potion IV or advanced daylight essence. the development and growht from heros are not enought. ppl must stimulus have To develop further. also we lack ressurection bible, we can not always units lose, if need new layer or other try. i hope you can for all this drop add.
    ty in advance
    i just suggested to add powerup potion II III IV into transmutation, and higher lv powerup potion require a certain amount of lower lv powerup potion to transmute, and meteor iron is also like that, long time ago. but Leo only "look into it" ^^

Hi, player , thanks for your advice.

only ty leo is not enought

I agree, make power-up potions transmutable. I'm sitting with 99 power-up potions I and only 4 power-up potionn II's, which I need badly.

Quote Originally Posted by poised_monk View Post
    I agree, make power-up potions transmutable. I'm sitting with 99 power-up potions I and only 4 power-up potionn II's, which I need badly.
    You can get the power up potion II from Class Coliseum. It drops III as well and some other usefull items.
    It is quite hard though, and with the new Rouse feature, trying each battle 30 times is not a great option anymore.
    I will add the transmute suggestion for power up II, III and IV to my list for a future pgm report.

It would help a lot if we could transmute adv daylight essence from the purple daylight essence, so I will add that as well.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"