Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: leo 2 event question

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259

    leo 2 event question

    Hey leo

    Because of limited inventory space i was wondering if you can tell me if its ok to copper FISH,WORM,RICE
    And event before that 1 was Christmas I -V1 shards

    If you say yes its ok to copper you are saying that they will not be used again and if they are you will send them back to me

    If you say no save them than can you give us enough pack extenders to allow us to keep them
    Last edited by DaCa; 02-24-2017 at 14:55.

  2. #2
    Administrator Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,528
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Hey leo

    Because of limited inventory space i was wondering if you can tell me if its ok to copper FISH,WORM,RICE
    And event before that 1 was Christmas I -V1 shards

    If you say yes its ok to copper you are saying that they will not be used again and if they are you will send them back to me

    If you say no save them than can you give us enough pack extenders to allow us to keep them
    Hi are you talking about the featrue henery?
    Could you tell me that why I must send you something?
    I want to know more details, thank you.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi are you talking about the featrue henery?
    Could you tell me that why I must send you something?
    I want to know more details, thank you.
    The new feature henery was an event and you needed RICE , WORMS ,FISH to do it now thats its over can we copper those items cause it will never be needed again
    Or should we save those items cause it will be back ( if it will be back and we have to save those items can you send us pack extenders ( cause you are making us use inventory space for something that might come back 1 day

    Team boss during new luner year droped christmas shards 1-5 can we delete those cause they will not be back or do we hold them because it will be back
    same rules apply to those if we got to keep them

  4. #4
    Administrator Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,528
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    The new feature henery was an event and you needed RICE , WORMS ,FISH to do it now thats its over can we copper those items cause it will never be needed again
    Or should we save those items cause it will be back ( if it will be back and we have to save those items can you send us pack extenders ( cause you are making us use inventory space for something that might come back 1 day

    Team boss during new luner year droped christmas shards 1-5 can we delete those cause they will not be back or do we hold them because it will be back
    same rules apply to those if we got to keep them
    Hi I will look into it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi I will look into it.
    Any response from devs yet ....

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Any response from devs yet ....
    I guess we go into another week of no response from devs ?

  7. #7
    Administrator Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,528
    Hi, you could keep them, it can be used when the event open again. If your inventory isn't enough, you are able to put them into the safebag, or you will see the button "expand inventory" at the left hand of the bottom.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •