Thread: leo 2 event question

leo 2 event question

Hey leo

Because of limited inventory space i was wondering if you can tell me if its ok to copper FISH,WORM,RICE
    And event before that 1 was Christmas I -V1 shards

If you say yes its ok to copper you are saying that they will not be used again and if they are you will send them back to me

If you say no save them than can you give us enough pack extenders to allow us to keep them
    Last edited by DaCa; 02-24-2017 at 14:55.

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Hey leo

Because of limited inventory space i was wondering if you can tell me if its ok to copper FISH,WORM,RICE
    And event before that 1 was Christmas I -V1 shards

If you say yes its ok to copper you are saying that they will not be used again and if they are you will send them back to me

If you say no save them than can you give us enough pack extenders to allow us to keep them
    Hi are you talking about the featrue henery?
    Could you tell me that why I must send you something?
    I want to know more details, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi are you talking about the featrue henery?
    Could you tell me that why I must send you something?
    I want to know more details, thank you.
    The new feature henery was an event and you needed RICE , WORMS ,FISH to do it now thats its over can we copper those items cause it will never be needed again
    Or should we save those items cause it will be back ( if it will be back and we have to save those items can you send us pack extenders ( cause you are making us use inventory space for something that might come back 1 day

Team boss during new luner year droped christmas shards 1-5 can we delete those cause they will not be back or do we hold them because it will be back
    same rules apply to those if we got to keep them

The new feature henery was an event and you needed RICE , WORMS ,FISH to do it now thats its over can we copper those items cause it will never be needed again
    Or should we save those items cause it will be back ( if it will be back and we have to save those items can you send us pack extenders ( cause you are making us use inventory space for something that might come back 1 day

Team boss during new luner year droped christmas shards 1-5 can we delete those cause they will not be back or do we hold them because it will be back
    same rules apply to those if we got to keep them
    Hi I will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi I will look into it.
    Any response from devs yet ....

Any response from devs yet ....
    I guess we go into another week of no response from devs ?

Hi, you could keep them, it can be used when the event open again. If your inventory isn't enough, you are able to put them into the safebag, or you will see the button "expand inventory" at the left hand of the bottom.