Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (February 23rd)

thanks for the removal of warning pop up
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by fox1971 View Post
    Again guys we ask for basic things to be fixed ,what u guys want us to spend more money money money,and guess what still same problem,what is this forum for???????.So keep up the outstanding work,and a big thumbs up to all the coiners who has more money than brain. We need to stop spending until the basics are fix. Just my 2 cents worth (
    I'm with you... I'm done spending for a while.. but i doubt the big coiners will follow suit. Maybe if enough of the small spenders stop, then maybe that will help What would be nice is if there was a vacation setting.. I'm ready to walk away for a few weeks, and sure would be nice to do that without wasting my vip. I know the game Evony had a vacation setting. Any who, Good luck fox1971, I hope this works and enough players feel the same way and band together to make a difference for all.

I was hoping COG to increase the population limit, again as , too much upgrade . and with so much troop Tier and Type,
    what a terrible condition if your hero carry 20,000 unit for 6 hero or for 12 hero, I hope you can increase them.
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

a update for Valhalla would be nice im sitting on 1k+ braveness crystal

I hope Add Stones (Star raising protection stone In the land class coliseum)

Cross shop is good idea, but add earnable gold in this game, so we can actually attend on those and other events. I see other games have ways to earn game money, but here is totally 0, i liked the adv gold from wheel with cards, but you guys removed, so we cant get gold with adv wheels.

So plz think how add earnable gold 1-10 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    I was hoping COG to increase the population limit, again as , too much upgrade . and with so much troop Tier and Type,
    what a terrible condition if your hero carry 20,000 unit for 6 hero or for 12 hero, I hope you can increase them.
    I will consider of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I will consider of it.
    and hero limited too. now we can only recruit 22 heroes. while the gold cave require 24 heroes to explore. pls increase them.

Quote Originally Posted by knighttt99 View Post
    and hero limited too. now we can only recruit 22 heroes. while the gold cave require 24 heroes to explore. pls increase them.
    Hi I will consider of it.

Why not consider putting 1gold in every Active User Pack, you listen only heavy coiners