Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (February 23rd)

Again guys we ask for basic things to be fixed ,what u guys want us to spend more money money money,and guess what still same problem,what is this forum for???????.So keep up the outstanding work,and a big thumbs up to all the coiners who has more money than brain. We need to stop spending until the basics are fix. Just my 2 cents worth (

Got a question, was anyone able to get to the last lvl with hennery and of the ones that did ,how many were coiners. i played nothing but all week and only got to half way through eagle . is it possible to get to the last lvl in under a week???? can u guys see the prob?????

Quote Originally Posted by fox1971 View Post
    Got a question, was anyone able to get to the last lvl with hennery and of the ones that did ,how many were coiners. i played nothing but all week and only got to half way through eagle . is it possible to get to the last lvl in under a week???? can u guys see the prob?????
    some did it seem, but the only way to get to phoenix is you spend at balloon.
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

without spending on the balloon it would be impossible. I estimated it would take 600 runs per day from my drop rate in the 165 just to get to the phoenix.

Well it's an event. As already mentioned it's impossible to get to phoenix so you can enjoy the free item without really concern for it. My friend did farm like crazy on it and managed to get to eagle and got 2 santa gems out of 4 golden eggs. But that was lucky according to him.

thanks Nick and ssquibbs , thats what i thought

I did a lot of farming this week, and i manage to upgrade to the first bird.
    Now i had almost enough to upgrade to the second bird as well.
    But i don't want to spend so much silver in transmute to get so far.
    It was almost time to end the event, so i wouldn't have the advantage of the next egg.

Many thanks for taking off that pop up rubbishy thing,glad to see the azz end of it.
    Thanks again

Thank you for removing the online check in. COG is back to being a game again.