Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (February 21st)

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Im working on point 6, having a pop up that blocks player from clicking anything else is enough (no need to disconnect, and this way auto abyss and auto tower wont be effected), and it should come on random times.
    +1 Willow, good idea

WFT from 9:00 to 9:40 i was disconected 3 times, without any window ask me a nothing .... devs why never check a code that put online??????

I argee with other ppl, with this "feature" i can't help my ally in ZW or AW, i can't have a break or do Abyss or Heaven Tower in auto mode for what? This is a game we do for fun, not for work, and at work i have more liberty that here, i don't need to stay paste to a video for hour (that is illegal too)

If the problem is for TB, stop to do this events ... any ppl will be happy to stop to waste time for crap things. If ppl use autoclick is for dev's greed, is possible that in 2 week of event with "normal" farm of EB(100 runs a day), i never find a santa claus equip?
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

Instead of punishing everyone for the few cheats who use scripts why don't you simply ban them as per your ToS?

Again you wreck the game instead of removing the problem

It is not the devs fault that people cheat.... blame the cheaters for this, not the devs who are trying to help out the fair players.
    True, this first attempt is bad, but they are working on improving it now.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

As a tell .... at 10:07 disconected by "feature", but was past only 27 minutes from my last login ... and ofc i was afk and in abyss auto run ... is impossible to play snd do anything else. 4 check in 1 hour and 7 minutes, ???????????????????????
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

Quote Originally Posted by keymaster View Post
    As a tell .... at 10:07 disconected by "feature", but was past only 27 minutes from my last login ... and ofc i was afk and in abyss auto run ... is impossible to play snd do anything else. 4 check in 1 hour and 7 minutes, ???????????????????????
    there should be just 1 per hour... did you see the warning pop up all 4 times?
    PGM

nr 6 will prevent joining AW over most of the world

It is not the devs fault that people cheat.... blame the cheaters for this, not the devs who are trying to help out the fair players.
    True, attempt is bthis first ad, but they are working on improving it now.
    Devs are to blame, becouse doing things without known the meccanic of the game, and do it in the bad mode (if the problem is in the TB, make the solution on it, not to all game).

I'm sorry, willow but they Always said that improve it, but ofen this not happens ,,, so why think that will do for that?

Every game have their cheaters, and if this happen is for game design that permet it, if drops are better or have better change to have good things they not need to search cheater to avoid this.

Personally play for fun, and not matter if someone use cheats ... and with this feature my fun is under my boots.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

there should be just 1 per hour... did you see the warning pop up all 4 times?
    I don't known ... window said U are not sign in cover part the of the screen ... last time (after 27 min of play) i see other widows under this, but in the visible portion ther is write nothing.
    Keymaster
    callofgods.com, s19

Every game has cheaters, there is no way to prevent people to find ways around the rules.
    I know many players dont care if someone cheats, but a lot of players do, I have been getting many many complaints about it. Mostly by players who invest loads of time and money on this game but cant compete because others use cheats to get where they are. That IS a major problem.

This anti cheating feature has to be altered in the ways I mentioned earlier, then it will be great for all who hate cheating with bots, and only a minor nuissance to all others.
    PGM