Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (February 21st)

Can I just say tho Leo-Nico, could you quickly add a free amount of gold per recharge? like the 50 percent on one day, 100 percent on another etc..because this is pure gold maintenance, and well...I feel not to spend 1500 in this when I could wait and get 3000 for that in next week or week after event...

So a week with nothing to do - great job again coming up with nothing of any purpose or fun

When are you going to actually improve the game? - oh yeah that's not on your to do list ever is it?

Wow. Zilch for non-spenders. Without a mount potion event, we cannot get the mount to qualify for an upgrade to get the token prizes.

Pathetic.

I hope they will change point 6, i don't wanna be disconnected when i do Abyss on auto mode.
    I don't have a problem when they wanna prefend people from auto playing tb the whole day.
    The rest is only for gold spenders.

Last edited by helpi; 02-21-2017 at 23:06.

Hmm I just actually thought 6 at it stands is bad...Maybe implement it ONLY during TB events, Because how many people leave longer than an hour for Zombie wars and Alliance wars.....Just a thought. It wont effect me playing game normally but for wars it would hugely.

So id say verification code as me and willow spoke about during TB event and maybe number 6 during that, but maybe not during normal event periods only team boss?

oh oh oh someone commenting
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Im working on point 6, having a pop up that blocks player from clicking anything else is enough (no need to disconnect, and this way auto abyss and auto tower wont be effected), and it should come on random times.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by nico View Post
    [B]Dear players,

6. Add new warn feature.
    a. All players who are online will be noticed for confirmation every sharp hour. Those who don't confirm within 5 minutes will be disconnected automatically
    b. The pop-up will be shown at different places

whats wrong with this devs?
    keep making ridiculous feature while their game still need to fix many bug, and make some old feature better?
    and because of some jealous *****s who dont know how to use autoclick, then we have to face many problem caused cant afk for few hours?
    what the hell?
    Last edited by knighttt99; 02-21-2017 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Im working on point 6, having a pop up that blocks player from clicking anything else is enough (no need to disconnect, and this way auto abyss and auto tower wont be effected), and it should come on random times.
    they should just optimize every feature they have now so player doesnt need auto click ,
    example is enchanting to get to +40 you need to click above 3k time with IV crystal .
    so tell me , does they do their work at the best ?
    keep fking making feature with a kid level of programming ..
    lol what a shame developer
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Why havent they fixed the milite +1 chests?

Or dont't they even know they ***ed up once again?

hurry up and fix it so I can open them and only get what is meant to be in them

useless ***ing muppets