Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (February 21st)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill.Kevin View Post
    Cada you are out of touch check what is being said...and time zones..just because you have agreement on your server dividing AW so no war no other server does this and next merge will not happen..so stop being disruptive
    I am very much in touch with everrything seems you are the one that has no clue ...
    This isnt your game it is theirs
    Can i tell you what to do in your house ? i can ask if you would but can not tell you what to do same rule applies to THEIR game
    thanks for your understanding
    I made a tread about doing away with zombies or making it like AB ( did you reply to that ? i think not )

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    You think its really bad, others disagree.

I personally think its no good this way, disconnecting people. It also does not help much against the auto c******s, since they can just reprogram their bots around it.

So yes, I have been telling Leo this is bad. He understands and he told the devs.
    Thank you Willow, and I hope they give up on this silly idea and find a better solution;
    Harra - Alaintis - Server 22

Quote Originally Posted by Bill.Kevin View Post
    willow have looked noone has posted it is good....so you cannot say this...dont care if someone says to you in server does not count here counts comes down to believable words not whay might have been said!
    Maybe you are new to this forum, but 95% or more of what is said here is complaints.
    Almost nobody bothers to say something nice or positive on here (some did in this very thread though).
    Most people only bother showing up here if they have problems themselves and then never even bother to say thanks to Leo, me or anyone else who has just helped them out.

I have almost had it with all this negative vibes here, if people (players and CoG staff both) dont change, I will just go play my game alone and answer nice players questions like I did before I got this crappy job and ignore everything and everyone else.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Clara.Luiza View Post
    You guys have serious ethical issues! And I am really sorry to say this directly! A cheater is a cheater no matter how you look at this!
    First of all, why there is a mention is COG Rules about not using such programs?
    Second, if it's all good and it's not an issue to use it, why nobody told us all fools who didn't use it? not that I would.. because I don't do TB with mouse recorder.. I strongly believe that part of the game is about team and ally and working together... but maybe some would have use it..
    Also other question: what is the credibility of cog admins considering that rules are being interpreted and applied only when it's suitable for some players???
    I know players who got banned on forum for posting too much (not that I agree with them), but same time it's ok that old players that should set a good example to use very bad words and admins don't have any issue with that?
    Using mouse recorder gives huge advantage, and not only in TB; easy to get lots of drops and be top player while I sleep !!!! or to farm all energy to get silver using less than 1 exp card.. so which one of you supporters can be that fast using 550 energy ..hmm???
    If it's a rule of the game that an autoclick programme mustn't be used then the rule should be enforced. However there are rules and rules. I understand that alts are not allowed in the game but a lot of people have them and COG have even created lots of them by merging servers.
    That seems to be a rule that isn't enforced. As I stated, I'm not worried that some people use an autoclick programme. I have no idea what these programmes can or can't do, nor do I wish to know. Playing this game is a pastime for me in my retirement. Where is the enjoyment in having something play it for you?
    However this hourly check is using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. It should be removed immediately. COG must either find a way to stop people using these programmes or change the rules and allow them.
    Hitting me with this sledgehammer I do not find amusing

Lol. Just got booted reading forums

cada you say is there game infact it is not is ours because without our support there is no game so maybe you need a rethink as well.....and no dont tell you what to do in your house ..but this is COG and they invite us in and a lot pay $ so YES we do have a say so me thinks you need a quick reality check or a stiff drink

captcha............................derp http://captcha.net/
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 02-22-2017 at 06:20.

I love this feature that disconnects inactive players. I was only able to do 3-4 dungeons on one xp cards before this change and now I can do 4-5 dungeons on 1 xp cards. The game works much faster and there is way more lag. Well done devs.

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Maybe you are new to this forum, but 95% or more of what is said here is complaints.
    Almost nobody bothers to say something nice or positive on here (some did in this very thread though).
    Most people only bother showing up here if they have problems themselves and then never even bother to say thanks to Leo, me or anyone else who has just helped them out.

I have almost had it with all this negative vibes here, if people (players and CoG staff both) dont change, I will just go play my game alone and answer nice players questions like I did before I got this crappy job and ignore everything and everyone else.
    understood your feeling so well Willow, the reason I decline , but I hope you will have better much time for yourself than involve with trouble, its too tiring with all of this ,
    and bad management make it worse every time, only a bit cool when nearly end of year
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

some of my friend doesnt get pop up and they got disconnected from server by force ,
    so what are this happening for ? better or worse ?
    anyway no matter what you do, with limited energy, you think its enough for everything ?
    well some player cant play 24hs like some of you do, and even some just come by and login and afk, and whenever their friend log, so they talk.
    and do some routine .. you think this is a famous game now ?
    good job by keep doing something that making player quit the game by force
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat