Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (February 21st)

Maintenance Notice (February 21st)

Dear players,

The servers M3-M17 S42-s54 are going to be performing a maintenance update on Tuesday February 21st, 23:30-24:00PDT (server time). The devs have been working hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs. You won't be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFK training, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout the update.

Contents:

1. [Promotion] Golden Star
    Event time: 22nd February 00:00:00 – 24th February 23:59:59
    Details:
    Recharge 1500 gold can increase the hero with highest star’s star by 1
    Recharge 2500 gold can increase the hero with highest star’s star by 1
    Recharge 3000 gold can increase the hero with highest star’s star by 1
    Note:
    System will pick the next hero with highest star if the primary hero’s maximum star level already full.

2. [Event] Plant tree
    Event time: 22nd February 00:00:00 – 28th February 23:59:59

Detail:
    Choose different options to get different items.

Player now can get lots of enchant items in this event
    Players also can get Enchant Scroll in this event.

1. Click the water bottle will get something you want
    2. There are 2 kinds of water bottle: 1 water bottle and 10 times water bottles
    Player can use the 1 time water bottle to plant 6-10 trees
    Use the 10x water bottle will water 100-120 trees.

Person prize: water the tree to certain amount to get prize. (Ctrl + left click to show the pack preview.)

Server prize: all players will get prize when number reaches certain amount. (Ctrl + left click to show the pack preview.)

Exclusive prize:
    The one who get the final points to reach server prize standard will be shown in the panel and get an exclusive prize.
    500 trees exclusive prize: Mount potion*2+ Dusty Chest*1+ Milites' Suit frag Pack*1
    1500 trees exclusive prize: Mount potion*3+ Dusty Chest*1+ Milites' Suit frag Pack*1
    3500 trees exclusive prize: Advance Mount potion*2+ Staunch Chest*1+ Milites' Suit frag Pack*2
    10000 trees exclusive prize: Advance Mount potion*5+ Staunch Chest*1+ Milites' Suit frag Pack*2
    25000 trees exclusive prize: Advance Mount potion*5+ Wisdom Chest*1+ Milites' Suit frag Pack*3
    35000 trees exclusive prize: Advance Mount potion*10+ Wisdom Chest*1+ Milites' Suit frag Pack*5
    60000 trees exclusive prize: Advance Mount potion*10+ LV4-7 core bag+ Sunbeam Chest*1+ Milites' Suit frag Pack*10

Dusty Chest: Open: will random get one blue mount equipment of Dusty
    Staunch Chest: Open: will random get one Purple mount equipment of Staunch
    Wisdom Chest: Open: will random get one Orange mount equipment of Wisdom
    Sunbeam Chest: Open: will random get one Red mount equipment of Sunbeam
    Milites' Suit frag Pack: Open will get a Milites'suit frag

3. [Event] Mount upgrade
    Detail:
    Upgrade mount to purple quality can get Mount Booster *1+ Mount potion *1+ Advance Mount potion *1
    Upgrade mount to orange quality can get Mount Booster *1+ Mount potion *3+ Advance Mount potion *1
    Upgrade mount to red quality can get Mount Booster *2+ Mount potion *5+ Advance Mount potion *2
    Upgrade mount to pink quality can get Unicorn *1+ Mount potion *10+ Advance Mount potion *5

Unicorn: Use to get mount Unicorn.

4. [Event] Gold wheel
    Detail:

a. Each spend 500 gold every day will get a chance to spin the wheel, player can get gold and hero upgrade card from the wheel.
    b. The consumption record will be reset at 00:00 each day
    c. Please play the wheel when you meet the requirement, the times will be also reset at 00:00 each day.

5. [Event] Odds matter
    Detail:
    a. Use the 50-gold wheel 10 times during the event can get Pet pack*1
    b. Use the 50-gold wheel 15 times during the event can get Pet pack*1
    c. Use the 50-gold wheel 20 times during the event can get Santa Claus' tear I*1

Note:
    50-gold wheel card only be count once 3 times.

Pet pack: Open will get random orange or red pet *1
    Santa Claus' tear I: Christmas Golden Gem

6. Add new warn feature.
    a. All players who are online will be noticed for confirmation every sharp hour. Those who don't confirm within 5 minutes will be disconnected automatically
    b. The pop-up will be shown at different places

Nr 6 will help against autoclick

Lala s3

Not good idea for zombies. Some players get ready and afk.
    " Rock hard, ride free "

6. Add new warn feature.
    a. All players who are online will be noticed for confirmation every sharp hour. Those who don't confirm within 5 minutes will be disconnected automatically
    what is this ??
    so nobody can afk for 2hs for collecting online reward ? and cant afk for war and else ?
    or what it mean
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

no new.Hope have new maint in Thursday
    Use the 50-gold wheel 10 times during the event CAN get Pet pack*1 lol
    Last edited by QueenFish; 02-21-2017 at 22:14.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenFish View Post
    no new.Hope have new maint in Thursday
    Use the 50-gold wheel 10 times during the event CAN get Pet pack*1 lol
    anyone want to spin the wheel 15 times for an orange pet?

I can't say I like this disconnect if we're afk. If I go for a cig break, or lunch or anything and it coincides with their little message I get disconnected? About the only way I can get the 2 hour online in server 51 is to be passive for 2 hours. Do anything like runs that are bugged and it's a refresh. That puts the clock back. Now they're going to do it on purpose.

6. Add new warn feature.
    ridiculous

No 6 is made to prevent auto clicking on team bosses. It does help a bit against that, but not enough. And it is too annoying to fair players who are afk for normal reasons. So I will go back in and try to get it changed. I have been urging to find a way to stop auto c******s, but this is not it. I told them 2 days ago, but I will go tell them again.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

to Willow I do agree with you tho, It is not enough really. BUT it is something... we must see how this goes, Only other ways are verification codes we spoke about at the start of each fight on TeamBoss (as this is really only thing I think can be abused with auto run) since abyss is auto anyway. But again..They are trying to deal with a big issue, and for that well done.