Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: [Event] Hennery

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    141
    I suppose if both bars are at 100% i will have a chicken with an egg.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chicken.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	812

    This is after about 25 TB in level 150.

    13

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    171
    Could you please LOWER the drop rate of fish ... i think 1 a day is 1 too many

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    171
    Does the chicken die at reset cause if not only need a TOTAL of 100 worms for new bird then dont need worms anymore right ?

    So i guess it dies at reset each day

    My bad i seen worms can be exchanged for fish and such .... still

    Pffffft event
    Last edited by DaCa; 02-17-2017 at 08:46.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Does the chicken die at reset cause if not only need a TOTAL of 100 worms for new bird then dont need worms anymore right ?

    So i guess it dies at reset each day

    My bad i seen worms can be exchanged for fish and such .... still

    Pffffft event
    I don't think they will reset it on the end of day.
    Otherwise we never reach to highest level bird.

    13

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Does the chicken die at reset cause if not only need a TOTAL of 100 worms for new bird then dont need worms anymore right ?

    So i guess it dies at reset each day

    My bad i seen worms can be exchanged for fish and such .... still

    Pffffft event
    Where do you get so many worms?
    Level 165?

    I do 150 and i got only 2 so far.

    13

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    Where do you get so many worms?
    Level 165?

    I do 150 and i got only 2 so far.

    13
    no havent gotten that many it just takes that many to level bird

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    171
    LMFAO you guys want 300g to speed up ??? where is a reward worth 300g and surely it isnt the 30 min exp card

  8. #28
    one event were you can spent alot of gold for a price that thsent worthit ,not for 300 gold to spedd up nut for does 100g or 200g or 400g and the 800g to have the rest of the nests thats a total of 1500g only to open the nests ,all of this for cristlas and triple exp cards and some fragments .

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo.Meireles View Post
    one event were you can spent alot of gold for a price that thsent worthit ,not for 300 gold to spedd up nut for does 100g or 200g or 400g and the 800g to have the rest of the nests thats a total of 1500g only to open the nests ,all of this for cristlas and triple exp cards and some fragments .
    So don't spend.
    I do tb for today and tomorrow and see if i can reach 1 level higher.
    And then i think i leave it there till the end of the event.
    Not worth to spend more time in it, and for sure not worth to spend any piece of gold.

    13

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    171
    Lets just say that if by some chance you can average 100 rice and say 5 worms and 2 fish per day

    You could get to 2nd bird in 1 day then need 5 more days worth of rice to trade 5 for 1 for worms excluding the 35 you already got
    So that would leave 1 day to make it to other bird which by what i see is IMPOSSIBLE unless i am missing something

    So no reason to spend anything thinking you might get to last bird just play normal ( NOT SPEND ) on something IMPOSSIBLE to attain unless you big time coin
    Last edited by DaCa; 02-17-2017 at 15:26.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •