Thread: Missing Troops

Missing Troops

I have been noticing that my Undead Mages keeps disappearing. I know I have full troops on and a couple of Idle Mages when I log off and next time I log in I am missing around 1k on one attacker. I thought I might have skipped it so I did not bother, used more cards are replenish troops. But one time after defeating Abyss boss 5-25 without my tank getting defeated and my attackers not getting hit, I suddenly lost around the 1k mages just before I started abyss 6-1. Unless a mob in Abyss 5-25 has Crescent Slash my attacker will not sustain damage as the forward tank did not get hit. I have been losing Mages like this. Anyone has experience regarding this?

Quote Originally Posted by r4bid View Post
    I have been noticing that my Undead Mages keeps disappearing. I know I have full troops on and a couple of Idle Mages when I log off and next time I log in I am missing around 1k on one attacker. I thought I might have skipped it so I did not bother, used more cards are replenish troops. But one time after defeating Abyss boss 5-25 without my tank getting defeated and my attackers not getting hit, I suddenly lost around the 1k mages just before I started abyss 6-1. Unless a mob in Abyss 5-25 has Crescent Slash my attacker will not sustain damage as the forward tank did not get hit. I have been losing Mages like this. Anyone has experience regarding this?
    Hi I will look into it for you.

Hi could you tell me your role name and server?
    I will check it for you.

rabid.s35.m15. Tnx for the time.

LOL no update till now. Even the ticket I sent. Nevermind.

LOL no update till now. Even the ticket I sent. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi I have checked your account and I found that you`ve used T3 and T4 to playing game during 9th - 13th, so how about send you 1k mages?

I can't beat Abyss 5-25 with T3 and T4 only and I use full T5 mages on my 3 back row attackers on all - dungeon, erebus, abyss. I started using T4 on 1 attacker after that anomalous loss of troops. I am not sure if there was a bug. Thanks for the time looking into it though. And if you send over them mages I appreciate it very much.