Thread: Abyss

Abyss

Hi, Just a thought here.... but how about a way to blitz abyss one layer at a time. These events that require us to do abyss up to 200 floors really takes a long long time and a blitz button would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Chris.Ambrose View Post
    Hi, Just a thought here.... but how about a way to blitz abyss one layer at a time. These events that require us to do abyss up to 200 floors really takes a long long time and a blitz button would be awesome
    I want one for my dungeons too, and for doing 100 team boss runs^^

You could use auto abyss of course, but that means hours of no energy regenaration.... So I usually click my way through and it does not take me more then 15 minutes to do 150 rooms. If Im lag free... otherwise longer.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

key word there is Lag free.... seems like there are a lot more players that don't have the pleasure of reduced lag since the server migration back in August 2014. My connection hasn't gotten better either. so 150 rooms usually requires at least 2 or 3 refreshes due to the lag getting so horrific that everything crawls across the screen... so in my situation, and those of us that still have the massive lag created from said server migration, an ability to blitz the abyss would be a huge godsend ... just a thought for the other 85% of players

also, 6 dungeons usually require a refresh at the end of each dungeon.. sometimes lag is so bad that I have to refresh in the middle of second layer... and of course that throws the time card off.. ever notice your time card stops giving double or triple xp even while the card still has 2 min left on it ? gotta like that too.

key word there is Lag free.... seems like there are a lot more players that don't have the pleasure of reduced lag since the server migration back in August 2014. My connection hasn't gotten better either. so 150 rooms usually requires at least 2 or 3 refreshes due to the lag getting so horrific that everything crawls across the screen... so in my situation, and those of us that still have the massive lag created from said server migration, an ability to blitz the abyss would be a huge godsend ... just a thought for the other 85% of players

also, 6 dungeons usually require a refresh at the end of each dungeon.. sometimes lag is so bad that I have to refresh in the middle of second layer... and of course that throws the time card off.. ever notice your time card stops giving double or triple xp even while the card still has 2 min left on it ? gotta like that too.
    Im getting very few lag reports these days, so I have not been asking the devs to do anything about it. As far as I knew, all servers were ok. If they are not, you guys have to let someone know, or it will not get fixed. Does everyone on your server have bad lag or just you? What server is that?

Xp card timers lag as well. They show the wrong time because of that. Always use a stopwatch or a not-ingame clock to keep the time.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

why not let Leo respond ... they are the ones that actually earn their wage here.. you can go back to your pile of free money and continue acting like you are helping your own server cog_219355

+1 from me , usually these blitz you can put for just finish all the room at once if you pay with coupons or gold ,
    better for someone that doesnt really have time and cant keep online for 24hs per day
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Thought about this and it will not work for the simple fact you lose troops there can never be a blitz to it

Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    Thought about this and it will not work for the simple fact you lose troops there can never be a blitz to it
    if you have ample amount of troops, why couldn't there be a blitz to it ?

if you have ample amount of troops, why couldn't there be a blitz to it ?
    The real question is what if you dont and how do you know if you do or not ?
    Each run you lose a different amount cause of dodge and such so not sure how they would deal with that
    Sounds like a lot of stuff would have to be figured out and then some to make this happen

Remember blitz would have to be for all players that are able to do abyss not just the ones that are awesome and lose no troops or little

Do not get me wrong would love for this to happen i just think there is a lot of work that would have to go into figuring it all out and i do not think our devs are willing to go that far for us
    Last edited by DaCa; 02-24-2017 at 17:21.

well it could just be something that players could build up for.. once we are too high level for layer 1 drops, then the blitz for that layer would be useable. We all would still be charged the 25 energy required for all of layer 1.. we just wouldn't have to sit through 25 rooms of no drops and no real troops losses. This procedure would continue for layer 2, and so on. Could also make it so that any player can select blitz.. if they have the troops and the invetory space, then why not allow them the chance to try it. COG doesn't stop players from entering Treasure, where 99% of all players would be completely wiped out of troops if they were to attempt.