Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (February 2nd)

Quote Originally Posted by cog_27543 View Post

tb is good , u can get many nice things it is not a wast of time , unless u can only do lower lvl bosses, then maybe , tree does not extend
    I had some nice equipments last weekend, but after the weekend the drops were bad.
    And i have already gotten 3 golden hypers heroes.
    Since most people dont use more then 1 or 2 defense heroes there is no use to do more tb.
    I need attack or agility heroes, and they dont drop here.

Last edited by thirteen; 02-03-2017 at 08:18.

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    I had some nice equipments last weekend, but after the weekend the drops were bad.
    And i have already gotten 3 golden hypers heroes.
    Since most people dont use more then 1 or 2 defense heroes there is no use to do more tb.
    I need attack or agility heroes, and they dont drop here.

u can mak the heros into cards , i am sure u need those

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    not here..........................zzzzzzzzzzzz Sure could use that space on my 90 inv server. however since they put this up: Hunt astral soul 50 times each day will get Junior Astral Pack*1 Pack Expander *1 I doubt we will see that promised expand this week, ruins their bottom line.
    It's an expansion of the MAXIMUM inventory slots, not additional free inv slots

Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    It's an expansion of the MAXIMUM inventory slots, not additional free inv slots
    Congratulations!!! you been successfully Trolled once again, You sir are being awarded the Arse Award for always replying before asking

I only posted to bump and bring attention to what Kratos pointed out, plus a few other things that might be looked into. However you never fail to hammer any little detail, it is a special honor to give you proper acknowledgment in this talent.

Once again, Congratulations

Well looks like the droprate in TB is just as bad as it was last couple of days.
    So not worth playing.
    I got some xmas pieces, from what i understand the tree event will not be extended.
    So for the rest of the day i didn't get anything worth fighting.
    So it will be a good week for rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    Congratulations!!! you been successfully Trolled once again, You sir are being awarded the Arse Award for always replying before asking

I only posted to bump and bring attention to what Kratos pointed out, plus a few other things that might be looked into. However you never fail to hammer any little detail, it is a special honor to give you proper acknowledgment in this talent.

Once again, Congratulations
    Ach halt einfach Dein Maul, Du beschissener Penner!

How dum.b can a person be? You obviously didn't understand what the expansion means, your post proves that. I tried to be nice and tell you about it, with normal words. But you freaking ass hole have nothing better to do than to insult, once again.

You dum.b ass really think that it was me who started that conflict between us? Then I got news for you: it was YOU! But you probably are too used to speak the way you do and don't even realize that you insult others for no reason and that most of what you say is just utter bulls.hit.

Congratulations! You once again are the ass of the week! Now crawl back unde your stone till next maint, Du dämlicher Pisser!
    Last edited by Diderot; 02-03-2017 at 13:03.

Whats the deal with the Christmas tree seeds? We are getting them for being online for over an hour and a half and I cant plant them. For I still have the pumkin garden. ANy ideas whats going on or should I just copper them?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter.Maloney View Post
    Whats the deal with the Christmas tree seeds? We are getting them for being online for over an hour and a half and I cant plant them. For I still have the pumkin garden. ANy ideas whats going on or should I just copper them?
    you can plant them in the pumpkin garden

what was happenned to me?...
    only one santa pack and 3 royal dropped through last week.
    even i did at least 180 fights each day for 5 days at lv150 boss, the rest days at lv165.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter.Maloney View Post
    put all your other seeds into safe inven, only keep christmas seed. then plant your seeds at pumpkin garden. easy