[New Feature] Enhancement level transfer
1. Players can transfer the level from those enhanced equipment to others.
2. Drag the source and target equipment to the corresponding frames and click “Transfer” button to carry out the enhancement level transfer.
3. The target equipment may only inherit partial enhancement level from the source equipment.
To be exact, the enhancement level will drop by 2 during the process.
If the source equipment has been enhanced to level 9, the enhancement level of the target equipment will be only 7.
1. The enhancement level of the source equipment must be higher than 2.
2. Only equipment with no enhancement level can be the target one.
3. After the enhancement transfer, the source equipment won’t disappear but will have its enhancement level restored to 0.
still nothing for real people.....
COG team, please think for another improvement, to be able to remove all enhancement
if i had a red gear with level 3 enhancement, and i want to transfer the enhancement from a level 9 red gear, i cannot,
because you sayd in note: Only equipment with no enhancement level can be the target one
so how can i remove enhancement from a gear?
or is there a way to remove it and I don't know about it?
Hi, Diavollo, your suggestion is very vanluable, maybe we will make a optimization about this, thank you very much.
Transfer the level 3 to a junk 100 oj, then it will have zero enhancement again and should qualify for transfer.
Originally Posted by Nicolae.Daniel.Somesan
What us Guys
like this featue
Why always come ppl to bumb old maint thread in maint day????? =S
Originally Posted by Mithrian
lol thinking the same thing its not cool man
I still do not understand this. For example I have enhance lvl 8 warcheif boots or pheonix ones, I put it in source and on target one I put my 130 0 enhanced immortal boot.... the problem is it does not let me put the immortal boot in the target window... what am i missing? Please help!