Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Event] Gold Cave

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    Are you certain the heroes don't do the cave and the normal stuff at the same time?
    You are right squibs, they do. You just need enough heroes to cover caves. You can use white heroes for that purpose.
    " Rock hard, ride free "

I dont see anyone answering my question YET .. or nobody know limit to recruit heroes is 22 slot,
    and if you go max gold cave level 3 for all cave, you will miss 1 gold cave to do, because it require 3 heroes per slot.
    am I attend myself to be talk with kid
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    Are you certain the heroes don't do the cave and the normal stuff at the same time?
    I am certain they can be in the cave and do normal things at the same time. So it takes very little time to use this feature really...
    Drops are not great, I agree on that.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    I am certain they can be in the cave and do normal things at the same time. So it takes very little time to use this feature really...
    Drops are not great, I agree on that.
    YES it is , its .. but the problem now the system are not well planned. and I still not get a simple answer from any PGM or Mods regarding the Issue I mentioned above..
    and its totally funny way to have max 22 hero recruitment , when event gold cave ( 8 slot x level 3 cave ( require 3 hero each cave) ) with total requirement 24 hero,
    mean player short of 2 hero slot and cant do 1 gold cave slot.. and its been a day people reading on forum but still no answer, good job on that both
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    YES it is , its .. but the problem now the system are not well planned. and I still not get a simple answer from any PGM or Mods regarding the Issue I mentioned above..
    and its totally funny way to have max 22 hero recruitment , when event gold cave ( 8 slot x level 3 cave ( require 3 hero each cave) ) with total requirement 24 hero,
    mean player short of 2 hero slot and cant do 1 gold cave slot.. and its been a day people reading on forum but still no answer, good job on that both
    I did not know about that untill 2 hours ago when I saw your post... I am trying to get answers, but it takes time.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    I did not know about that untill 2 hours ago when I saw your post... I am trying to get answers, but it takes time.
    sorry Willow =))) hehe, but I hope you can SS the technology feature that show max hero recruitment is 22 to Leo , I didn't do the event but my friend did, and now he was mad because he cant do 1 gold cave and lost(unable to collect) a lot stone due to the problem..
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1

Is there anybody who got some gold from this cave?

Quote Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
    Is there anybody who got some gold from this cave?

my friend doing 7 cave daily, so far not drop
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    my friend doing 7 cave daily, so far not drop
    Same 8 caves daily no gold drops. I only got 1 gold drop from last cave as well. That rate is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Same 8 caves daily no gold drops. I only got 1 gold drop from last cave as well. That rate is just ridiculous.
    Yep this is just what i mean, if they don't wanna give us gold, then don't put it in.
    Showing it and giving us a chance of less the 0% is cheating.