Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Event] Gold Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    YES it is , its .. but the problem now the system are not well planned. and I still not get a simple answer from any PGM or Mods regarding the Issue I mentioned above..
    and its totally funny way to have max 22 hero recruitment , when event gold cave ( 8 slot x level 3 cave ( require 3 hero each cave) ) with total requirement 24 hero,
    mean player short of 2 hero slot and cant do 1 gold cave slot.. and its been a day people reading on forum but still no answer, good job on that both
    That is correct. You cant manage 8 caves @ lv 3. One fact makes it easier to take that bug, and its around 3.3k gold to get all caves to lvl 3. Worth with this drop rate?
    " Rock hard, ride free "

Quote Originally Posted by PopovicP View Post
    That is correct. You cant manage 8 caves @ lv 3. One fact makes it easier to take that bug, and its around 3.3k gold to get all caves to lvl 3. Worth with this drop rate?
    if you open all slot , you only want to find the drop chance item to drop ? of course not, the only reason someone open all slot is to achieve at least 5000 stone for rank reward. maybe you doesnt think about it
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

if you open all slot , you only want to find the drop chance item to drop ? of course not, the only reason someone open all slot is to achieve at least 5000 stone for rank reward. maybe you doesnt think about it
    Yes. I did manage last time but very painful. Need about 700g more extra beside to speed up but the 5k rank reward is nice but that was 10 days. Moreover, for newbie, the silver is great afterward and this event comes now and then not just one time so the gold is worth it considering people getting 5 boots out of 7 santa packs, the only way you can get full set is by using gold caves.

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Yes. I did manage last time but very painful. Need about 700g more extra beside to speed up but the 5k rank reward is nice but that was 10 days. Moreover, for newbie, the silver is great afterward and this event comes now and then not just one time so the gold is worth it considering people getting 5 boots out of 7 santa packs, the only way you can get full set is by using gold caves.
    I didnt know about the 1st time of this event, because I was busy and just come by this week, but well, someone not understand I guess, if the system were created to use by fullest , it should had been calculated on the max of everything. but with this, certainly the feature event doesn't pass the qualification. and a very the same part you get when you open the chest for sure, I got a few part like 4-5 part are the same so, need more pack to open . over 20 pack and still not get a set
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    Are you certain the heroes don't do the cave and the normal stuff at the same time?
    Yes i am sure, because i have a lot of alts where i do the login and not more.
    And to get enough crystals to do the Aliance Bos to get dungeon keys.
    I use them to put my books, gems etc etc.
    And i don't get anything there.

Last edited by helpi; 01-31-2017 at 20:53.

I didnt know about the 1st time of this event, because I was busy and just come by this week, but well, someone not understand I guess, if the system were created to use by fullest , it should had been calculated on the max of everything. but with this, certainly the feature event doesn't pass the qualification. and a very the same part you get when you open the chest for sure, I got a few part like 4-5 part are the same so, need more pack to open . over 20 pack and still not get a set
    Yeah I know. I complained really hardcore last gold cave to get 3 days extension. This time I just not bother. Just too much effort. I even showed them that it's impossible even with 8 gold caves fully functions 24/7.

Oh JUst for your info I just got 10g from the cave ^^

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    Oh JUst for your info I just got 10g from the cave ^^
    WOW, thats probably another bug in the system, that shouldn't happen......... (^_^)