Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Feature] Equip Enhance

[New Feature] Equip Enhance

1. Player can enter enhancement interface through related NPC in Sky City or Regia Deorum.

2. Player need use the enhanced stone to enhanceredequipment which over Lev 90.

3. Enhance to each level needs different numbers and quality of enhancement stone . Enhancement is likely to fail, the failed items will be punish in accordance with the enhancement level. You can increase your success rate by use Lucky Stone.

4. Player can also get Enhancement Stone I by hunt King of Black Dragon or Shop.

omg , like my ideea , cultivate equip XDDDDDD

Lala s3

This is a good idea in principle I like it
    however...likely to fail.......& failed items punished......now this is as clear as mud!!!!
    Can we have explanation we might make sense of.

Sry, but that's crap. It shouldn't be called "enhancement stone" when it can also downgrade the equipment. Better call it "random stone". Also, noone is able to do the king alone. So people will barely get that stone.

Oh, right, you can buy it as well -.-

i wonder who will farm King of Black Dragon.. couse ppl are not able to do it for quest, not to farm it..

Rubbish. No one is going to risk failing, so you need too many items. And you need the red gear.

Why didnt you add the add gold in the pic????? No need to crop, it i bet theres gold required in some way

when is this feature gonna be added

In about 8- 11 hours put it that way

hmmm Black Dragon... With very little high level players with various time zones, it is very difficult to kill even kill one black dragon. Considering how expensive T4 is and its limited availability, its not like other team battles where we can easily ask people to help. This game is becoming a stress/burden everything after black dragon requires significant T4 - means we can't advance without asking people to sacrifice their t4... not fun