Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (January 19th)

how are the double erebus rewards delivered and when? just ran one and no double prizes as of yet?
    dudemus.s4 ~ server m2 ~ kongregate

please merge kong servers, totally dead here!

I wish to strongly complain about taming pets again. I have just wasted 65 taming whips failing 13 times to get a pet boost from .9 to 1.0. The pass rate is supposed to be 40%. That means on average you should get 4 passes from 10 attempts. 13 straight fails is stretching credibility. Statistically that may not be impossible, but it's not far short of impossible! These pass rates on taming need looking at. Saving whips for maybe months only to waste them all on failing just isn't acceptable.

squib kong server 11

Quote Originally Posted by dudemus View Post
    how are the double erebus rewards delivered and when? just ran one and no double prizes as of yet?
    It's just the materials, not the rewards from chests. And you get them instantly (check system tab).

ah, that has fooled me in the past as well, thanks for the reminder diderot!
    dudemus.s4 ~ server m2 ~ kongregate

please merge kong servers, totally dead here!

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    I wish to strongly complain about taming pets again. I have just wasted 65 taming whips failing 13 times to get a pet boost from .9 to 1.0. The pass rate is supposed to be 40%. That means on average you should get 4 passes from 10 attempts. 13 straight fails is stretching credibility. Statistically that may not be impossible, but it's not far short of impossible! These pass rates on taming need looking at. Saving whips for maybe months only to waste them all on failing just isn't acceptable.
    Squib kong server 11
    Agreed, i would rather use 100 whips for a 100% success at a ratio of 1 whip=1% success rate increase with these Cog Fails

squib kong server 11
    I agree something wrong with taming whips
    poonminator Miniclip S1

these 100 wins on arena are a freaking joke ..how am i suposed to do that at level 101 ? Once i kill some players i move to top 15 and i cant drop below top 40 where there are players with lvl 130+ good luck beating those ..and there are players smaller than me aswell who cant do these wins..but i guess the events are just for donors and top players...the rest can su ck it right? No wonder there are 20 players per server active.. and even from those some got multiple accounts so yea..good luck cog with these events. Sure it will attract new players

Quote Originally Posted by Sub_Zero View Post
    these 100 wins on arena are a freaking joke ..how am i suposed to do that at level 101 ? Once i kill some players i move to top 15 and i cant drop below top 40 where there are players with lvl 130+ good luck beating those ..and there are players smaller than me aswell who cant do these wins..but i guess the events are just for donors and top players...the rest can su ck it right? No wonder there are 20 players per server active.. and even from those some got multiple accounts so yea..good luck cog with these events. Sure it will attract new players
    If the higher levels on your server co-operate and drop to 1 hero in the arena when they've done their daily 20 then everyone can get 100 wins in a week. There are plenty of people doing that on different servers. I see some when I do my chest arena.
    stew.s10 kong m3

If the higher levels on your server co-operate and drop to 1 hero in the arena when they've done their daily 20 then everyone can get 100 wins in a week. There are plenty of people doing that on different servers. I see some when I do my chest arena.
    stew.s10 kong m3
    Isnt this the same problem as myown had during bingo
    You are saying him getting reward now depends on other players and not game

Should he not be rewarded prize just like myown was ? if not why ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub_Zero View Post
    Just tell leo ( like myown did )
    You should get reward like he did cause this isnt a players problem but a game problem ) ( just like myowns was)