Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maintenance Notice (January 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenFish View Post
    Climb up a floor have chance to receive Golden Light Pack *1 (repeated) -> not receive ???
    CHANCE ...... so about 25-50% only not 100%

Climb up a floor have chance to receive Golden Light Pack *1 (repeated) -> not receive ???
    it does say "have a chance"... I didnt get it either on 2 accounts. So might be tiny chance to get one, idk...
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Looks like another week's rest thanks guys greedy *****s

so far I know 4 that went up 1 floor. only 1 received the pack. On that admittedly very small sample it looks like a 25% chance of getting a pack
    stew.s10 kong m3

include yours then it's 1 in 5. 20% chance

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    it does say "have a chance"... I didnt get it either on 2 accounts. So might be tiny chance to get one, idk...
    lol 1 in 7 with yours willow

yessss, another week resting. alpenstock should have been free, not erebus keys, effectively made this all level 100+ to enter

also, new players need to start out with 180 inventory. not 90
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 01-20-2017 at 00:46.

7. [Event] Odds matter
    Event time: 20th January 00:00:00 – 26th January 23:59:59
    Detail:
    a. Use the 50-gold wheel 8 times each day can make prize double at 8th time (repeated)

Thats a good event, now i will get 2 red scrolls for a lvl 100 or 110 piece which i can copper......

The free pack expanders are pretty cool for those who can get them. I already asked all my alli members to put 1 hero in arena when they are done there. Also I see lots of alts moving up, so that helps too.
    The free Erebus keys are great! Not everyone can use them yet, keep them in your mailbox untill you can run the 110 Erebus people!
    The climbing thing I dont like a lot, but its good for low lvl players to get some meteors.
    The void force packs event for the Adv Wheel is one of my favorite events, but I dont think i will have enough cards to do that yet... some might though. The free Erebus key helps with this.

So there is definately a little something there for everone.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 01-20-2017 at 03:28.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    The free pack expanders are pretty cool for those who can get them. I already asked all my alli members to put 1 hero in arena when they are done there. Also I see lots of alts moving up, so that helps too.
    The free Erebus keys are great! Not everyone can use them yet, keep them in your mailbox untill you can run the 110 Erebus people!
    The climbing thing I dont like a lot, but its good for low lvl players to get some meteors.
    The void force packs event for the Adv Wheel is one of my favorite events, but I dont think i will have enough cards to do that yet... some might though. The free Erebus key helps with this.

So there is definately a little something there for everone.
    I agree willow. Most players on my servers are dropping to 1 hero to help lower levels get the pack expander. It's not a bad maintenance although there's nothing spectacular there. There are 10 "events" that can be completed without spending gold so there is as you say a little something for everyone.

stew.s10 kong m3

Just used 11 adv cards on 5 differend accounts, and i got my void pack on all 5 but the things i got for the cards are so BAD......
    It is absolutely not worth spending 50 gold for that wheel.
    All useless scrolls, dust and T3 troops.