Thread: Gold Hero Gear

Gold Hero Gear

Leo, The transmute gear for the gold hero's is for pink hero's that were made into gold hero's. So how do we get the gear for the gold hero's that were gold hero's to begin with? Please advise. I have 4 gold hero that are gold and the transmute gear will not equipt.

The same way... get fragments from treasure explorer, make those into an item, then decompose that into shards and use the shards to buy the type of fragments you actualy need, then make the fragments into the item you actually need. Simpel, right?
    For your Hyper Death Knight you probably bought the wrong item (there are 2 with the same name), I took a good look at someone else Death Knights Horse before I got mine and it was easy to equip: just click the square it should go into and you will get to choose the item that fits.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Thank you cog-219355. Now with you help I have figured it out. You are correct and your help much appreciated. Thank you again.

if you're using Treasure decomposite for Treasure Frag, you need to decompose 6 gear to make 1 desire gear
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

You're welcome. And the "Simple, right" part was sarcasme btw... so dont feel offended by that please.
    Thanks Nick, you are right, you will need 6 gears to make 1 gear of your choice. Thats 7 transmutations and 2 shop transactions... but it works once you figure it all out

Btw, NAKS, welcome back and please call me Willow
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Thanks Willow. I never left. Just trying to have fun with the game. The Dev's make that hard but with all our help together we can have fun.