Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Team Boss

  1. #1

    Team Boss

    Might want to consider this for team boss events:

    Take for example the current one running, say you removed the gear, heroes, pieces to shard box and placed them in with Ice Breaker? Then just drop Pick Axes as random drop in tb.

    This would be much less work for devs and promote another event giving all players a decent chance at getting something.

    Just a thought mind you. Ken

  2. #2
    Senior Member Diderot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    Might want to consider this for team boss events:

    Take for example the current one running, say you removed the gear, heroes, pieces to shard box and placed them in with Ice Breaker? Then just drop Pick Axes as random drop in tb.

    This would be much less work for devs and promote another event giving all players a decent chance at getting something.

    Just a thought mind you. Ken
    You want a TB that drops ONLY pick axes for icebreaker event? Then you either want a terrible drop rate or that ppl only do 50-10 runs.

    However, an item like a pick axe is NO reward. It only has a chance to give u a reward when u use it. So u would actually invent a second level of randomness. And players would get too less rewards. You know, it's also those little consumeables that makes it fun to run a TB, not only equips and heroes.

  3. #3
    well did, you missing the point all together like everything else. so before you bash hate of me on your personal behalf and show your closed minded arse hole. think about things, ask questions first.

    Now as to drops, the standard will drop as normal................................+ what ever they want us to use for other events Picks, alpens, etc, etc.............it allows free play to enter what is viewed as Cash only events...............so keep an open mind.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Diderot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    well did, you missing the point all together like everything else. so before you bash hate of me on your personal behalf and show your closed minded arse hole. think about things, ask questions first.

    Now as to drops, the standard will drop as normal................................+ what ever they want us to use for other events Picks, alpens, etc, etc.............it allows free play to enter what is viewed as Cash only events...............so keep an open mind.
    Google translator:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    I'm a focking ass hole who keeps insulting others and claim that it's them who are insulting. I'm too narrow-minded to notice that though. I also keep ascribing them things that they never said.
    Hm, I think the google translator works pretty well.

  5. #5
    expect me to reply to your photo shop post? think you did it best by giving them evidence, could question your fake reports n tickets with this talent?...................god you are good.

    to think we might miss you soon due to your skill, sure somewhere has need for that talent



    http://prntscr.com/dr4nyq
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 01-03-2017 at 11:04.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Diderot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    expect me to reply to your photo shop post? think you did it best by giving them evidence, could question your fake reports n tickets with this talent?...................god you are good.

    to think we might miss you soon due to your skill, sure somewhere has need for that talent



    http://prntscr.com/dr4nyq
    Sorry. I read your post 4 times now. And I still can't find any sense in it...

    Btw, do you even know that photoshop is somethig else than quoting and editing a post? Ok, that's a d.umb question cuz the answer is obvious.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Diderot View Post
    Sorry. I read your post 4 times now. And I still can't find any sense in it...

    Btw, do you even know that photoshop is somethig else than quoting and editing a post? Ok, that's a d.umb question cuz the answer is obvious.
    no, but made it very clear you dooooooooo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •