Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Treasure Map Oblivion

  1. #1
    Senior Member JackIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    196

    Thumbs up Treasure Map Oblivion

    Hi all , since merging there were huge things changed evenso Treasure Map wich is now permanent taken , robbed and hiyjacked each and every day by the same adequant high level players and it is very sad to see how these proud players are in an Alliance as teamplayers ..are they really teamplayers or just greedy selfmade narcists ?
    Ain`t it time to change the fact to give those seats to lower ranked players that have to grow still ??
    Since C.O.G has no clue what is rule to fair play i willl set up this simple rule forwarding to all servers ;

    1 week is mapping treasure for players lv 140 to 170

    and

    1 week is mapping treasure for players lv 100 to 130

    votes please ?? yes / no
    Jack the Tripper

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    258
    You will never ever get anything that is even close to fair in this game
    Its dog eat dog or coiner eats noncoiner

    Look at what we already have

    abyss ( as far as i know no noncoiner has finished 7-25 yet alone done abyss2 )
    then there is boss rush same rules apply
    then there is 150-160f dung
    then there is tower ( maybe non has made half way
    and probably leaving our some but there is your fair unfair play
    Last edited by DaCa; 12-13-2016 at 16:58.

  3. #3
    Administrator Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16,524
    Quote Originally Posted by JackIII View Post
    Hi all , since merging there were huge things changed evenso Treasure Map wich is now permanent taken , robbed and hiyjacked each and every day by the same adequant high level players and it is very sad to see how these proud players are in an Alliance as teamplayers ..are they really teamplayers or just greedy selfmade narcists ?
    Ain`t it time to change the fact to give those seats to lower ranked players that have to grow still ??
    Since C.O.G has no clue what is rule to fair play i willl set up this simple rule forwarding to all servers ;

    1 week is mapping treasure for players lv 140 to 170

    and

    1 week is mapping treasure for players lv 100 to 130

    votes please ?? yes / no
    Hi I am sorry about what you say, could you give me some suggestion about this, I will consider and improve this featrue.

  4. #4
    Senior Member JackIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    196
    My best suggestion would be to have treasure map feature to divide in 2 different server time 07:00 h with a maximum strength * level 130
    and 19:00 h with a maximum strength * level 170

    same as with Clash feature wich is divided in 4 different servertimes

    and World Boss wich is divided in 2 different timezones

    abyss has the same equality for fair play and nobody can or did ever complain it was a bad feature , abyss 2 is a great example and it sets goal for lower rank players to gain xp to grow

    Another suggestion : Can C.O.G link every active account to an I.P adress and a maximum of 2 different accounts, this to avoid foul play , cheating , robbing and stealing from other players accounts ??? Even to make it unpossible to buy pets from different account from different i.p adresses wich make it more difficult to rig pet island for own benefits
    This time i am not going to call names here wich i actually should as loyality and trust are voilated !! Their accounts should have a ban from server as punishment , during a week to a month or forever !!
    As Leo ask me in private mail their names be sure i am willing to corporate
    I am good to be true and if you fcuk me be sure Karma will judge for you ...
    Jack the Tripper

  5. #5
    Senior Member JackIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCa View Post
    You will never ever get anything that is even close to fair in this game
    Its dog eat dog or coiner eats noncoiner

    Look at what we already have

    abyss ( as far as i know no noncoiner has finished 7-25 yet alone done abyss2 )
    then there is boss rush same rules apply
    then there is 150-160f dung
    then there is tower ( maybe non has made half way
    and probably leaving our some but there is your fair unfair play

    In 3 years playing i build up my account on my own still lv 143 , afraid to use my account since i have 2 golden heroes , i didn`t spend a dime to get them while mostly this is coiners luck so to speak but i have now the idea my account has been framed , i never have such luck ....)))
    Jack the Tripper

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8
    Totally agree with suggestion of Jack.

    almost all global features (World boss, treasure map for example) must be divided by lvl range for better balancing and better fun from playing... now everything is set only for top high players and in result... newbies or lower players are totally crushed by stronger players... next page of this big problem is setting availability of very dificult features (boss rush, treasure feature etc) these features are very dificult and should be available after 150 lvl... lower lvls only feel only frustration from that...

    Simply if I would start playing now like newbie... surely do exit soon cause totally unbalanced...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Diderot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,404
    First, an IP based restriction would not work. You can easily change and hide your IP.

    To topic: You totally ignore that each server is different. This starts with the levels of the players. So for this alone, a restriction would have to be dynamic and raise the lvl ranges along with the growth of the players. But then you have other problems, for example that high lvl players become inactive but still count etc, etc. Seriously, you have a brain fart here and you had nothing better to do than to post it instead of first REALLY thinking about it, about pro's and contra's, about possible issues...

    I think that if there is a problem on your server, you guys have to sort it out with eachother. Best would probably be if the archons of the remarkeable allies do the talking and search for solutions. We on our server did talk and we found solutions. And even after our merger in june or july with 2 other servers (which were already merged before, so it's actually 5 servers), we managed to find a solution that doesn't give an advantage to 1 server or ally or to the other.

  8. #8
    Senior Member JackIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    196
    Diderot
    First, an IP based restriction would not work. You can easily change and hide your IP.


    Nope........ your and any other account is based on your email adress

    this is traceble diddy .... no mather how many times you change your i.p or try to hide it ...
    This is a anti- scammers tool ; http://www.ip-tracker.org/
    try it first and copy paste my emails .... copy - paste your findings ...

    neo_1_2006@hotmail.com
    roxy_the_dog2006@hotmail.com

    write in my inbox your findings of latitude - altitude- provider - country and place , who I am ...

    happy new year ..
    Jack the Tripper

  9. #9
    Senior Member Diderot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by JackIII View Post
    Diderot
    First, an IP based restriction would not work. You can easily change and hide your IP.


    Nope........ your and any other account is based on your email adress

    this is traceble diddy .... no mather how many times you change your i.p or try to hide it ...
    This is a anti- scammers tool ; http://www.ip-tracker.org/
    try it first and copy paste my emails .... copy - paste your findings ...

    neo_1_2006@hotmail.com
    roxy_the_dog2006@hotmail.com

    write in my inbox your findings of latitude - altitude- provider - country and place , who I am ...

    happy new year ..
    Hapy new year to u too.

    I think that I may not understand what you mean... cuz as for the email adress, you can create as many as you want, with almost every ending you want (.com, .net, .fr, .nl, .de, .pl, ...); you don't have to use the same email adress for every account you create here. And there is no way to track your IP over your email adress cuz every mail goes trough the server of your host. Besides, ip-trackers are just "gimmicks". They r useless against ppl with a little knowledge and the will to hide themselves. For example, you can just log in a game through the deep net and no normal user will be able to track you. Same goes for your email.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •