Thread: Clash suggestions to keep new/smaller players playing and paying!

Clash suggestions to keep new/smaller players playing and paying!

I get that due to time zones that clash can be difficult at best to participate in. I myself have trouble when I work as I am not big enough to join the 20K clash as of yet. However, I notice that even when the smaller players want to play it and join in even expecting not to place well, the top 10 will inevitably join the 2K clash fully loaded with T4 and T5 troops and on servers like mine (Nagisa server 64) that Nagisa and mslc will join and they kill everybody except each other then force it to a tie so they gain and don't have to face any troop loss. This is frustrating when you have lvl 130 players pushing those trying to grow into not wanting to play or pay for gold. My suggestion is simple, if the large players wish to join there should be a maximum strength cap placed on the 2K clash to give those of us who are still growing a chance to play and enjoy the game function. Or to even make it mandatory that if after 20 seconds the final two combatants refuse or are unable to start the fight to have it auto start so that awards are given more fairly per team. I think this will help maintain a better game balance and encourage players to stay on a server and actually put money into it.

My interests are long walks on the beach, celery, sharp objects, poking dead things with sticks and eating people. ♥

HAHA and my bad it is server 53 Nagisa. I was looking at the wrong part of the web address.

My interests are long walks on the beach, celery, sharp objects, poking dead things with sticks and eating people. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda.Gaultier View Post
    HAHA and my bad it is server 53 Nagisa. I was looking at the wrong part of the web address.
    Hi I will look into this.