Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Treasure

COG should just make this feature onto preferable level range , not to compare enemy lvl110 with player level160 or above and top 3 player lol ,
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    don't you mean abyss II layer 5 mts?
    stew.s10 kong m3
    player with 15 mil strenght (best score in abyss II - layer 1,room 16 ) finish 1st set at Sanctaria...ofc with lots of units lost ,but won...
    if that info can help you guys...
    try again.....

My current strength is about 20mil, so i wait a little longer before i start spoiling troops.
    I hope they will place the bible back in the shop, so we can test individual.

not trying till at least 60 mill, still not dialed down and no word of doing so.

I managed to finish Sanctaria. The first battle took half my army last week, but i thought I would test to see if they made it easier. The other 4 battles i won without trouble at all (no enemy shooters).
    Then I tried Necrolis and got shot to bits by some casters and a big dude with a bow. All very fast and with spells of course. I tried 3 times but I dont stand a chance there.
    The 1st battle in the 2nd area after Sanctaria I survived, but with luck.

I have asked, again, to make this feature easier so more players can actualy use it.
    Last edited by cog_219355; 12-09-2016 at 02:54.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

i think human land is easiest , then elf then hardest undead

Lala s3

there are 2 "death knight's horse" frags in the shop, i assume one for each color pink or gold, how do we know which one is for which hero?
    dudemus.s4 ~ server m2 ~ kongregate

please merge kong servers, totally dead here!

Quote Originally Posted by dudemus View Post
    there are 2 "death knight's horse" frags in the shop, i assume one for each color pink or gold, how do we know which one is for which hero?
    all equipment for gold heroes got better stats,so death knight horse -pink got 529 units.... death knight -golden have 800 units... and so on with other stats

the lower one should prob be called "death monarch's mount" since the pink death monarch is the one that can be made golden?
    dudemus.s4 ~ server m2 ~ kongregate

please merge kong servers, totally dead here!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dudemus View Post
    Or you check this post