Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Feature] Treasure

I think the best path to navigate is the darkelf one since it produces more amount of hero equip mats as well as important one like jud, nick, hyper dk and hyper magni.

Leo or anyone
    Can I get clarification if special equipment is only for golden heroes ? For example,if I get equipment for evil santa can a pink quality evil santa equip it or does he have to wait until upgraded to golden hero?

Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Sebax View Post
    Leo or anyone
    Can I get clarification if special equipment is only for golden heroes ? For example,if I get equipment for evil santa can a pink quality evil santa equip it or does he have to wait until upgraded to golden hero?

Thankyou
    You can only use it on Golden Heroes. If you get an Evil Santa equipment, it will only go on a pink Evil Santa that has been turned golden.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by myown44 View Post
    I think the best path to navigate is the darkelf one since it produces more amount of hero equip mats as well as important one like jud, nick, hyper dk and hyper magni.
    all heroes are equally important..Touche'

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    You can only use it on Golden Heroes. If you get an Evil Santa equipment, it will only go on a pink Evil Santa that has been turned golden.
    I hope they make a feature to downgrade a golden equipment to pink. I'm never going to get a golden hero in like 3 years ( I got 2 pinks and 4 Reds), but they sent a free golden equipment by mail. Would be nice if it can be downgraded to pink and be usable by pink heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by r4bid View Post
    I hope they make a feature to downgrade a golden equipment to pink. I'm never going to get a golden hero in like 3 years ( I got 2 pinks and 4 Reds), but they sent a free golden equipment by mail. Would be nice if it can be downgraded to pink and be usable by pink heroes.
    Hi I will consider of it.

Quote Originally Posted by r4bid View Post
    Dont confused golden equipment with hero equipment. Hero equipment (Jud, santa, Hyper Dk) you can only used on Golden hero but golden equipment (Xmas blessing, new santa set) you can use on any heroes