Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Treasure Explorer

you people can never do anything right absolutely mind blowing how someone can hand you the reigns to this business and blunder over and over and over, not spending another nickel until i get my troops back, 120 mobs my assssss, 170 mobs more like and with cards smfh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    only nearly wiped? you must have some pretty high agi to actually win.
    stew.s10 kong m3
    lost tank with his second hero equipped and half mages on main behind tank
    thx to valhalla skills though

Have Fun
    CoolFlex S.48-M.17

i won but if my last mage hadn't of killed the last guy fighting me with his double shot, i would have wiped in one more shot.

why do you guys give us new features that no one will be able to do?
    dudemus.s4 ~ server m2 ~ kongregate

please merge kong servers, totally dead here!

Hey leo how about giving me some tsc II cards and a few um and polar bear cards to replace the troops this new "level 110 entry" feature just cost me?
    The first mob in this new feature is far harder than anything in abyss II before layer 5. Far faster too.
    stew.s10 kong m3

that's 60k troops including 4k polar bears and 3k undead mages which were on subs. the losses were around 12k t2, 24k t3, 8k occs and 9k in sirens rippers and t5 cavalry that were also on subs.
    stew.s10 kong m3

i ddnt say nonsens in this forum in a wille, but i can just say to u dear Leo and to all Cog team invented this feature to B.L.O.W. me very kindly, explain how a lv 148 can not kill the 110 lv mob

i just rebuilt my troops from trying layer 7 and now there all gone, my main att is at lvl 130 with over 10k troops all my heroes range from 5k to 10k with 3 sub heroes so i lost a **** tone of troops for something a lvl 110 is "SUPPOSE" to e able to do!!!!!!! so if lvl 160+ people are getting there asses kick what in your right ****ing mind do you think a lvl 110 can do it
    tyler.s10 lekool

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir.Bohus View Post
    i ddnt say nonsens in this forum in a wille, but i can just say to u dear Leo and to all Cog team invented this feature to B.L.O.W. me very kindly, explain how a lv 148 can not kill the 110 lv mob
    easy when you give the mobs skills, make them super fast, and give them the hitting power of level 180 mobs. Maybe they left the troop level at 110?
    stew.s10 kong m3

They just miss telling you all this.

Sorry about that, train harder.

Leo, if you guys not going to reduce this mobs strength , please make to the loss fighting at the feature to only 5% loss
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat