Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Treasure Explorer

Be careful.. i'm lvl 155 and got wiped in first battle!! all those mage lost..

****ing bull****, lvl 159 out the window

lol
    your shooters are wayy toooo fast once again
    Last edited by KRAToZZ; 11-17-2016 at 19:07.

insanely hard lvl 160 and almost got wiped on first fight supposed to be 120 mobs
    ****** to make it this hard when 95% of players won't enter this.....

Have Fun
    CoolFlex S.48-M.17

correction I forgot I was in the middle of t4 exchange when this maint happened. I was up near pop max. lost more like 60k troops.
    stew.s10 kong m3

bu;;**** there goes all my troops well thats what i get for getting my ****ing hopes, another **** feature
    even tho i am lvl 130 the requirment is 110, no this is bull****
    and i play on lekool i dont even know why i bother with new features

Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Flexx View Post
    insanely hard lvl 160 and almost got wiped on first fight supposed to be 120 mobs
    ****** to make it this hard when 95% of players won't enter this.....
    only nearly wiped? you must have some pretty high agi to actually win.
    stew.s10 kong m3

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    only nearly wiped? you must have some pretty high agi to actually win.
    stew.s10 kong m3
    I won, but they were a square away from my shooters; almost looked like they were regenerating troops. In fact if I was ****** enough to try again, I would bet they are regenerating troop count!

Quote Originally Posted by ssquibbs View Post
    well that was a bit hairy. level 110 to go in lol. I'm level 165 and got wiped in the first battle losing about 40k troops. mostly t2 and t3 but some t5 from the subs. Definitely over powered. You need more than 100k agi on all your attack to win even the first battle
    stew.s10 kong m3
    Honestly, that won't do it. My top hitter is 114K+ agil, next is 101K, I got creamed in the first room. Sure, I got the mobs down to one guy with less than 1K troops but a loss is a loss. Very painful in troop loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick.Lawinger View Post
    Honestly, that won't do it. My top hitter is 114K+ agil, next is 101K, I got creamed in the first room. Sure, I got the mobs down to one guy with less than 1K troops but a loss is a loss. Very painful in troop loss.
    they must have gauged this to match people like bala and harra lol. My top agi is 83k. You probably need the 150k+ to win comfortably. I hate to think what the later mobs will be like.
    stew.s10 kong m3

same for me lost major amount of troops. they should give us some sort of stats or warning on these ****** events if they are going to stack the deck against us..can't imagine a lvl 120 boss kicking my ass that easily