Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Treasure Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by JackIII View Post
    Dear C.OG ;

Our wish for the new year is to get a more reasonable strength for entering cities in Treasure World .
    Instead of Diderot`s insult about brainfarts , I like to see a more united and agreable players unite front to improve the game for everyone , no matter wich platform or excuse people have to avoid improvement for all ..
    I am still calling out on a nice entertainment for all ...even if you `re new to the game or play it for years ..

Dear dev`s - leo - nico, i can understand you get a headache from those pagans from the capitalistic west and want nothing more then to twist them a ribb out As they never cared any for the cheap labor workers from the east !!
    But i hope we can change all for the better in 2017 and share more love and empathy towards one another ..

peace peace peace....

Jack
    So let me get this right ...
    You want more of us to get along so therefor you call people names ?

I think what you just did is put more space between players from around the world calling " those pagans from the capitalistic west"

So maybe you are the main reason people can not come together in unite

And before we work on this feature we need to help make free - small coiners able to do more than they can now

Quote Originally Posted by JackIII View Post
    Dear C.OG ;

Our wish for the new year is to get a more reasonable strength for entering cities in Treasure World .
    Instead of Diderot`s insult about brainfarts , I like to see a more united and agreable players unite front to improve the game for everyone , no matter wich platform or excuse people have to avoid improvement for all ..
    I am still calling out on a nice entertainment for all ...even if you `re new to the game or play it for years ..

Dear dev`s - leo - nico, i can understand you get a headache from those pagans from the capitalistic west and want nothing more then to twist them a ribb out As they never cared any for the cheap labor workers from the east !!
    But i hope we can change all for the better in 2017 and share more love and empathy towards one another ..

peace peace peace....

Jack
    who the hell you think you are to judge everyone from the west ?

^^ seems someone was outed in above post from jack. In a way jack is right. We should not be flaming one another here in forum, as said person was mentioned has a history of doing so. We should be united in our efforts to send CoG a strong Anti-Gold grab movement.

I am personally tired of the scam and players leave cause of it, even the big fish have laid off. It is time for CoG to wake the hell up and get new management, for the one in place going backwards.

For what you desire should never come before the communities needs. And this community need you to lower your power to scale with what you claim to be as entry in treasure. 110
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 12-19-2016 at 03:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth.Kolke View Post
    ^^ seems someone was outed in above post from jack. In a way jack is right. We should not be flaming one another here in forum, as said person was mentioned has a history of doing so. We should be united in our efforts to send CoG a strong Anti-Gold grab movement.
    [...]
    How about reading the original thread before commenting 2nd hand posts? Btw, I was neither flaming Jack nor was I insulting him like he gives the impression in his post above. I just called 1 of his ideas a brainfart because it was one. I'm sorry for him if he feels offended by that, but I have a simple solution to avoid such a thing in future: he should just overthink things twice or better trice before posting. And he should at least try to understand that his own server is just a microcosmos who differs from other servers. Only because his server (or maybe even just him) has a problem doesn't mean that all servers have the same problem. So why the fvck is he trying to get CoG to "fix" something for ALL servers when the other servers aren't even affected?

And about my "history": your post that I quote is written in english that is really understandeable and not in the gibberish most of your earlier posts were. So I can live with you feeling offended by my specific post and my person if it led to this result

oh the tone of that type.....................where is the escape button?

never mind, we found someone who is obviously looking for trouble no matter wherever they may be..............Santa can grant us a wish and remove this person, Please.

but all in all, your presence is testimony that cog is going backwards, or you would be playing.
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 12-19-2016 at 12:46.

does anyone have a list of which frags drop from each city ?

Quote Originally Posted by Simbolix View Post
    does anyone have a list of which frags drop from each city ?
    It is right here: https://forum.callofgods.com/showthr...asure-Explorer
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

it would be nice if devs finally fix this,last time when they "fixed" they just make it harder,there is like 10 players in whole world that can run this

I hope Add Stones (Star raising protection stone In the land class coliseum)

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by cog_1407806 View Post
    I hope Add Stones (Star raising protection stone In the land class coliseum)
    And this is for sure NOT the right place as its called >> Thread: [Feature] Treasure Explorer
    But sooner or later you get more then you can spend, once your strong enough to enter Purgatory Abyss II ... there they drop