Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Treasure Explorer

[Feature] Treasure Explorer

When players are level 110+, players can click button into the interface.

1. It is the same as world map. Players need to start challenge from the first stage and unlock stages by complete previous one.

2. Each stage only need be completed only 1 time.

3. Defeat enemies in stage will have chance to get Golden Hero own treasure shard, and the last enemy of each stage has chance to drop a complete treasure. Drop ratio rises with stage progress.

4. If you complete one stage, you can explore the stage to get prize.

5. Each day will have 24 free explore attempts. Explore times will be reset at 00:00:00 each day.

Players can use treasure shard to transmute a complete treasure in Hall of Fearless.

seems worth while, but cant wait to see this so called drop rate increase after a period of time

just wonder where the extra energy boost will come from?
    Pack expanders?
    also looks so incomplete with the many pick heroes floating around.............
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 11-17-2016 at 18:19.

Well, I got my ass handed to me right away, anyone else try this mess?

Nooooooo!!!! Do not do this!!!! I'm 48 mil in strength and 1st boss at Necrolis killed off 9K in mages and my two up front infrantry (rip and bark) with first battle!!! DO NOT DO THIS!!!! I can run 2 1/2 layers of Abyss II and not lose near this many troops! This is INSANE AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

stay away from it unless yr lvl 170 with 100k strength as you will get wasted,im 167 and i got wiped without firing a shot.as usual there is a lack of info so ppl beware rewards might seem gud but it will cost u alot of troops as mobs r all casters with spells and fire 1st

Quote Originally Posted by BA77 View Post
    Nooooooo!!!! Do not do this!!!! I'm 48 mil in strength and 1st boss at Necrolis killed off 9K in mages and my two up front infrantry (rip and bark) with first battle!!! DO NOT DO THIS!!!! I can run 2 1/2 layers of Abyss II and not lose near this many troops! This is INSANE AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes Craver, I got my assss handed to me!

Quote Originally Posted by BA77 View Post
    Yeah, I am with you, that was painful. I blame myself though, when have the CoG devs NOT F'd up a release like this in the last 3 years??

I am just an ***** for trying it without letting someone else take the losses first

When players are level 110+, players can click button into the interface.....................um level 110? SURE resurrection bibles?
    Last edited by Kenneth.Kolke; 11-17-2016 at 18:38.

well that was a bit hairy. level 110 to go in lol. I'm level 165 and got wiped in the first battle losing about 40k troops. mostly t2 and t3 but some t5 from the subs. Definitely over powered. You need more than 100k agi on all your attack to win even the first battle
    stew.s10 kong m3