Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Notice] Server Merging On 15th, 20th Nov 2016 (Updated)

[Notice] Server Merging On 15th, 20th Nov 2016 (Updated)

Server m11, m13 will be merged from 21:00 to 23:00, 15th Nov 2016 server time.
    Server m14, m15, m16 will be merged from 23:00 15th Nov to 1:00 PST, 16th Nov 2016 server time
    Server s45, s46,s47,s48 will be merged from 21:00 to 23:00 PST, 20th Nov 2016 server time.
    Details:
    The process is expected to take approximately 2(+) hours to complete. During this time, the other servers will still be accessible.
    Multiple Characters – Players will not lose any of their characters. The server select page will incorporate character selection for the merged server.

Multi-accounting rules still apply

· Map Placement – Players from all three servers will be placed randomly across the map after the merge.
    · Character/Alliance Names – The original server name will be added to the names of players/guilds in both of servers.
    Ex) xxx.s8.m5., xxx.s17.m9....
    · Auction House – All items in Auction house will be returned to their owners.
    · Alliance War – All occupied regions will be reset.
    · Dungeon progress - All progress saves will be carried over.
    · Troops - All troops/formations/assignments will be carried over.
    · Purgatory Abyss - All progress will be carried over.
    · Rank – The Rank List will be realigned.
    · Arena Score – All Score will be emptied

COG Team.

Really?!? your not merging S1:WT........it's been 2 years with less than 10 active members!

There is no S1 called WT on this website... if you want it merged, you need to go to the owners of the website you play on.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

so after fighting to get help on kabam after they abandoned us we get moved to joyheat where when issues come up we are lied to in forum or straight ignored I came to you leo for help I have been pushing for a merger for over a year and a half now last week you replied with "Hi could you tell me more advice?
    There will be a merge as you wish, what can I do for more?" yet now with this list posted I see kb 1 and 2 are again screwed thanks for listening to the players you guys are great I'm done with this game ill spend my money some where else

Sometimes a reply is not needed if it WILL NOT HELP A PLAYER^^^^^

We come here to get help since our platform is basically the graveyard for servers, recently aeria servers were moved to the joyheat, you guessed it, that is the end for that platform too

We have not had a merge in years and only 9 active players with a merge of 3 servers.... And danier that sob ignores everything lol

Quote Originally Posted by KRAToZZ View Post
    Sometimes a reply is not needed if it WILL NOT HELP A PLAYER^^^^^

We come here to get help since our platform is basically the graveyard for servers, recently aeria servers were moved to the joyheat, you guessed it, that is the end for that platform too

We have not had a merge in years and only 9 active players with a merge of 3 servers.... And danier that sob ignores everything lol
    I agree he promised compensation for kb 1 and 2 not having maint for 4 days during last score then a week later said he would see about it then did nothing I had to talk to leo to get it then for missing out on good events we got x2 exp cards what a joke

on 9/20 danier stated "Hi I will send compensation to the players. "
    on 10/22 danier "Hi, we'll investigate it. "
    on 10/22 to another player danier said "Hi, we will consider it. "

yet danier did nothing at all I had to come to this server and talk to leo to get crap for these events in no way did a couple exp cards equal what we missed out on this is just one example we have posted issues about exp cards not working post screen shots like asked and we get ignored when we ask again we get a reply stating they will look into it

Now it seems Leo cant keep his word ether as I have copies of mail from him telling me that we were going to get a merger this week for kb 1 and 2 and yet joyheat says no and this post has left us out of the list as well as well

Hi all the merge plan is in processing ,there will be a lot of server merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi all the merge plan is in processing ,there will be a lot of server merge.
    I hope miniclip servers will be included too...
    try again.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nessaj View Post
    Hi All...

Now Im really really angry... what is that? Ok merging sooner or later I could accept but name??? I want change my name not ****** ,,Icterus.s37.m15" it sound like some robot or android name... I want change it to ,,Icterus" like before. Come on guys!!!

Icterus.s37.m15 (damn crappy long and ****** name)
    Hi you will get the rename book when the merge is finished.