Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [New Feature] Evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi you can also get to golden hero from the wheel.
    When making New features, all the details on ANY GAME, full detail should be given in the very bottom, then players if players have questions they can ask for clarifications, instead of making this more frustrating on the players
    just a little tip

so,any1 got hero with +10?
    this is too much,plz lower requirements for evolving

about new golden hero item slot ( 10th slot ) if you not get other hero equip you cant use it, so why you make a pack that have a chance to various type of hero instead let it just give what player needed, if player not have those hero, the item mostly will cloak inventory , and chance to get those gear also low..
    you guys sure cant do business well :/ im pity for you , COG ... later you will hang yourself on the ceiling lol
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    about new golden hero item slot ( 10th slot ) if you not get other hero equip you cant use it, so why you make a pack that have a chance to various type of hero instead let it just give what player needed, if player not have those hero, the item mostly will cloak inventory , and chance to get those gear also low..
    you guys sure cant do business well :/ im pity for you , COG ... later you will hang yourself on the ceiling lol
    Hi Nick.Morse.Heppy it is our normal setting now.
    I am glad to see if you send me some suggestion about the golden hero.

Quote Originally Posted by KRAToZZ View Post
    When making New features, all the details on ANY GAME, full detail should be given in the very bottom, then players if players have questions they can ask for clarifications, instead of making this more frustrating on the players
    just a little tip
    Hi thank you for your feedback I will improve this part.

I Dont know, I dont have any idea yet, but maybe you guys should reconsider open 2 last slot astral soul after 3rd reincarnate of golden hero or somehow , anything similar to that, now, latest pink hero with 3rd reincarnated , the last 2 slot are still lock, wondering what that for ?
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1

anyway, your normal setting are not helping on both side I can sure that, frustrating player will leave the game , or will not even care to spend, there should be something..

Do you guys compared pink hero into golden hero with golden hero, on full status ? I cant run a test for that
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1

Quote Originally Posted by Nick.Morse.Heppy View Post
    anyway, your normal setting are not helping on both side I can sure that, frustrating player will leave the game , or will not even care to spend, there should be something..

Do you guys compared pink hero into golden hero with golden hero, on full status ? I cant run a test for that
    Hi I think the pink golden hero is stronger than the orignal enhance lv1 golden hero at least.

The new golden hero is added to the wheel and the master hero chest is removed from the wheel?? We still need it to make HERO COMBO!!!

Hi I think the pink golden hero is stronger than the orignal enhance lv1 golden hero at least.
    does when pink hero went to golden hero, they have a better image ? new pic / preview image , and name will add " Hyper. " ?
    and I guess so, those Pink golden hero will be better than latest golden hero, otherwise, because you are " think " need time to wait for the fact answer from someone did next time.. maybe got a player will post the image when they done, have fun =))
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1