Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love Story

A lovely story....wishes for a lovely life ! Agreed on the leap of faith....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

Real true love story and congratulations to both.

is she asian? the chick only wants money and US citizenship luls

No she is not asian, lol. She is an all american girl.
    Arseman Aka Duckie

amazing!

Wow nice story! I'm not sure why this surfaced now, but I'm glad it did, it made me smile inside
    Areseman and lilibeth, I hope you will be very happy together for the rest of your lives!!!

I used to have a couple in my alliance that met on Ev.ony. One lived in the USA, one in the UK. When I first met them they were in the UK together, at his place. But she had a lot of family over in the USA, including 2 grandkids she was taking care off. So I saw them struggle to work it all out, and then waiting for a green card. Last time I talked to them they were living in Costa Rica, with the kids, still waiting for the greencard, but very happy. Someone told me they are now back in the USA and building a great life together there!
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

this game gave me good friends... some stayed some left.... its life
    DarkSetsuna S8,10,11 and now 25

Quote Originally Posted by cog_219355 View Post
    Wow nice story! I'm not sure why this surfaced now, but I'm glad it did, it made me smile inside
    Areseman and lilibeth, I hope you will be very happy together for the rest of your lives!!!

I used to have a couple in my alliance that met on Ev.ony. One lived in the USA, one in the UK. When I first met them they were in the UK together, at his place. But she had a lot of family over in the USA, including 2 grandkids she was taking care off. So I saw them struggle to work it all out, and then waiting for a green card. Last time I talked to them they were living in Costa Rica, with the kids, still waiting for the greencard, but very happy. Someone told me they are now back in the USA and building a great life together there!

Thats awesome. I have friends in castle age that recently moved in together and have found happiness. Today lilibeth and I have an inspection on a house and hopefully everything goes well and we get to have a home of our own together.
    Arseman Aka Duckie

Quote Originally Posted by Nic.Krad.Setsuna View Post
    this game gave me good friends... some stayed some left.... its life
    I have become friends with many in this game and other games. I have even been lucky to meet up with a few. I would love to meet more from my alliance in the future.
    Arseman Aka Duckie