Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] "Clash of the Titans”

Plz do consider the timings of clash events! for me and many Asian people the timings r difficult to attend. we be at work and it is night for us during this time! for us the evening time is 5:06 - 11:06 server time i.e. 6 pm to 11 pm at our place! if u would do adjust one time accordingly we would enjoy most of the playing time with COG. PLZ do CONSIDER!

do the rank reset every day?
    i was private and now i am lord .
    do i need to get the rank in one clash of gods to be able to buy tramps?

laffen s16 iluminati

if u think so. so QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie.Ellis View Post
    strange u arent banned yet

Lala s3

I have joined the we need more res party after the re-entry of clash. Just costs a bit to much to do all the stuff cog has to offer now. Any chance of that happening Leo?

dunno if anyone else has said this, but you have to make it so that everyone gets a turn. On my server, one strong person can stay at the front of the line for the entire 20min because no one can kill him, even in full t4. what needs to happen is, once you fight, you got to the end of the line. a strong player will still get their wins as the people in front of them go, but it also gives lower lvls the possibility of being paired up against someone they might be able to beat every once in a while, instead of constantly having to fight the big dogs.

you'd have to recalibrate the scoring as more people will have streaks and wins, and maybe do away with the warm down time to keep the game moving faster.

also, since you can't leave the field, there should be an amnesty against plundering while you are on the field.

at this rate, people are going to quit this again, because whoever is not on our #1's team gets slaughtered, and whoever is on our #1's team doesn't really get to fight, so the other team eventually quits and the one team is stuck on the field until the time expires, with no one fighting. very very bad.

check your mail woo

Quote Originally Posted by dakidwoo View Post
    dunno if anyone else has said this, but you have to make it so that everyone gets a turn. On my server, one strong person can stay at the front of the line for the entire 20min because no one can kill him, even in full t4. what needs to happen is, once you fight, you got to the end of the line. a strong player will still get their wins as the people in front of them go, but it also gives lower lvls the possibility of being paired up against someone they might be able to beat every once in a while, instead of constantly having to fight the big dogs.

you'd have to recalibrate the scoring as more people will have streaks and wins, and maybe do away with the warm down time to keep the game moving faster.

also, since you can't leave the field, there should be an amnesty against plundering while you are on the field.

at this rate, people are going to quit this again, because whoever is not on our #1's team gets slaughtered, and whoever is on our #1's team doesn't really get to fight, so the other team eventually quits and the one team is stuck on the field until the time expires, with no one fighting. very very bad.
    You brought up some good points the plunder thing I didn't think of but that makes sense since you have no chance to defend yourself. Also I agree about the fighting people don't want to just rush to there death over and over again when they keep getting matched against the same high level person over and over. They should have people move to the end of the line after they have a fight so that the fights are always matching with random people instead of just getting matched to the few strong people at the front of the line over and over again.