Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] "Clash of the Titans”

[Feature] "Clash of the Titans”

Time:
    Chrono Rift is accessible to players twice every day at 15:00 and 21:00.

Requirements:
    Players whose levels are above 30 are qualified for "Clash of gods”.

Details:
    1. For both rounds of battle, players can click icon to enter the battlefield 5 minutes earlier before it begins.
    2. Players will be distributed randomly to either Holy League or dark league at the first time when they enter Clash of gods every day.
    3. "Clash of gods” lasts 20 minutes per round. The faction with higher scores wins.
    4. Players will be ranked based on their total exploits points at 21:30 every day. The military title will be updated according to it at the same time. The higher military rank you possess, the better military provision you can claim every day.5. The faction data will be reset at 0:00 every day. All players will be distributed randomly to a certain faction the next day again.

Relic War:
    1. After a player enters the battlefield, the system will deploy his/her troops to a random grid cell in the battlefield. The battle takes place automatically among players from both factions with the matchmaking system.
    2. After a battle, the winner will stay in the battlefield waiting for another opponent to be matched by the system while the loser will be forced out of the battlefield. Routed or escaped players need to wait for a cool down for respawn and then enter the battleground again.
    3. Players can neither reinforce units nor modify the equipment for their heroes during "Clash of gods” until they are defeated or “Clash of gods” has ended.
    4. The recovery rate for unit loss in PVP battlefield is 95%.
    5. The automatic army replenishment for VIP is not available in PVP battlefield.

Exploits points:
    1. Players can obtain exploits points by defeating opposing players during the relic war. The exploits points they can get depend on the military rank of those players they have killed. Defeating players with higher military title will bring you more exploit points
    2. As long as players participate in Clash of gods, they will get at least 1 exploit point even if they lose.
    3. There are only soldier cards in exploit shop right now; more items will be added into it in the formal version of “Clash of Gods” later.

Rewards:
    1. Players can claim double daily rewards for their military title from this maintenance to Jan 31th 00:00.

Sounds like very good solutions to most of the problems with clash, look forward to trying it out.

Ok, Clash is back finally! As this is beta version I suggest we don't rush with complains and riots until feature become fully finished according to our feedback.
    First of all what I can see now is that European players will complain because of feature time. For middle Europe for example feature start 24:00 and 06:00.

But without the doubts bringing the Clash back seems to be wonderful news and all fixed things looks very nice according to our feedback in past.

LOL , I wont be able to make it through most of the days as always
    Europe time zone players are always ignored considering the times , something has to be done about it

Ye, the concept is nicely done.
    But the Times are screwed for us EU players as always ._.

The event sounds pretty good. Should consider making the first time more in line with first wb so some time during the day so that European players can join. Could do it 1 hour before or 1 hour after wb.

Nice idea, I already liked the clash in the past. Exept that I probably wont be able to be online at those hours
    Anyway, I like it that clash of gods is coming back ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightOfOrder View Post
    For middle Europe for example feature start 24:00 and 06:00.
    This.

Why didn't you chose 17:00 and 18:00 server time? With those even less european players could participate. And that's what you want, right? Or why are we getting screwed every event?

Space out the times more evenly with making it that people can only do it once per day imo. With both counting towards a 'rank' where the higher the better, this is disadvantageousness to people who can only make it to one. So more spaced apart so most to all could make it to either 1 or the other, and make it limited to 1 per day per hero.

The most important question which i dont see anyone asking is what are the rewards now? What are these cards? T4 cards? Cuz if they are not T4 it is not worth going to. I get that it is a test period for the event but are losses are not a test.... If u wanted to test it you should have made it with 100% troop recovery and no rewards. So what are these cards?