Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Sky Dungeons.

New Sky Dungeons.

Leo, we really really need some new sky dungeons the way you make the other new dungeons is bit insulting, putting them with hero combo ability, but giving us rewards that are rubbish in return.

So please make us 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 sky, Following the exp gain you got doing 1-8 and Silver gain also, so sky 9 can be like 10k silver per fight etc

It is highly frustrating doing sky for so long (because its only place for me to farm Silver aswell as level heroes although they have near halted to a stop levelling)

Some people have been in my position 1 YEAR + longer than me, and I hold my hats off to you for patience, but enough is enough.

Please please give us new sky, and do NOT put mobs using hero combos, I don`t mind if fights are 10x harder, but please no combos.

I have 100 more suggestion, but I really feel this is essential for higher players to keep interested. getting 0 exp..on double dungeons guess what I get per fight leo? since what is double of nothing?
    Last edited by Layne.Ns.Dalby; 08-16-2016 at 11:16.

+1

We really need higher level sky dungeons, with strong enemies, but without combo spells (valhalla skills). Dungeons that give you exp even if you are above lvl 162.

Hi, we will record about this.

+ 1 from me too!

Some new drops would be nice too, but the xp is most important!
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

I really do not care sooo much for the drops Willow it would be nice..but really most stuff comes from events like Team Boss etc...but it would be standard for new drops in new dungeons anyway, Maybe like Frenzy/marksman I II etc instead of the others, and make sky 9/10/11 etc only available when you hit say 160 even?

this double dungeons event has been bit depressing for me for sure Maybe if they refuse to give us new dungeons for a while, make it double EXP event (Not just dungeons) so us higher players can benefit in other places/ Abyss layer 7, New feature, Abyss II etc...I`m sure couple of years ago it was double exp? and they changed to double dungeon? or I am wrong, this I am unsure about now was going back a few years

Anyway Leo, don`t just record it please, If you look many many many higher players are asking for this...we do not want or need silly pokemon features we need a lot more doing with the basics of the game itself. I am tempted to list but it falls on deaf ears

p.s thanks for the +1`s

+1 here!

This is NOT A SUGGESTION LEO this is a must in this game!!

Yes +1. no points having a double exp event which high level players do not get any EXP

Must be lvl 160? I dont like that idea.. 157 here and my exp is getting low so no.. we do need new sky dungeons though.. why they havent add on more is alittle surprising. why increase max lvl a player can get when it takes forever for players to reach that level