Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BUG in PET TAMING with LuWu ?

I understand that ALL pets maximum is 1.1. I have 8 maxxed out. These newer pets seem to have a mathematical bias built into them that makes the stated percentage much, much lower for them. I shouldn't have to try 5 or 10 times to get 70-80% probability.

Would be great if they added an option to use 30-40 whips to increase boost without fail

HAHA. Another 32 tries with 192 Taming Whips at 30% after 8 months and still no "luck."

How much patience is expected of me Leo?

How much bad luck should I expect from COG?

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    HAHA. Another 32 tries with 192 Taming Whips at 30% after 8 months and still no "luck."

How much patience is expected of me Leo?

How much bad luck should I expect from COG?
    Leo:"Hello system is normal it is very hard to tame high boost, wait for patience, We wish you lucky next time"

Quote Originally Posted by linkster View Post
    leo:"hello system is normal it is very hard to tame high boost, wait for patience, we wish you lucky next time"
    haha

roflmao

ok,taming spinwhirl from 1 to 1,1(30% sucess rate), 18 trys and im still at 1.
    few days ago i had 17 fails in row when i was enhancing my equipment (30% sucess rate)
    this have to stop,we need some protection against fails....lets say if u fail 5 times in row at 30% next one HAVE TO BE SUCESS

Quote Originally Posted by audio View Post
    ok,taming spinwhirl from 1 to 1,1(30% sucess rate), 18 trys and im still at 1.
    few days ago i had 17 fails in row when i was enhancing my equipment (30% sucess rate)
    this have to stop,we need some protection against fails....lets say if u fail 5 times in row at 30% next one HAVE TO BE SUCESS
    ALL taming is a joke. I've used over 100 whips trying to get one to 1.0 with no luck. That's supposed to be 40% success rate. Reverse this and the fail rate is MUCH higher than the supposed 60%, or 70% in the case of 1.1. The taming % rates shown are incorrect. If it takes 100 tries from everyone to get to 1.1 for 1 pet then it's 1% not 30%.