Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BUG in PET TAMING with LuWu ?

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    ANOTHER 48 Taming Whips GONE. POOF.

WTF? That's almost 200 Taming Whips now. THE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR IS FLAWED!

Tell the COG programmers to go back to school and learn basic programming.
    Hi, I have checked that our system is working normally. If you feel unlucky, you can use extra taming whips to ensure the boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Hi, I have checked that our system is working normally. If you feel unlucky, you can use extra taming whips to ensure the boost.
    normal for you is obviously abnormal for us , dang
    IGN PooH
    wsgame
    server 1
    current provider : Joyheat

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    I thought that maybe you knew the game well enough to understand that I have been doing that. Apparently not.

The odds of losing 33 straight times with a properly functioning random number generator set to 30% is almost ZERO.

lolz the extra whips dont even ensure extra boost, they just ensure that the boost does not drop when the taming fails.
    Even with odds at nearly 0%, it can happen. But not to all of us. So yah, it does seem to be there is a problem with this for sure.
    Willow - SilverAngels - s9, m5, M6
    Willow - Peace - Server 53
    PGM
    still waiting for patience...

"All that is gold does not glimmer, not all those who wander are lost"

This has gone beyond ridiculous....another 10 tries and 60 more taming whips GONE.

That's 43 straight FAILS at 30%. Don't try to tell me that its working properly because it is NOT.

Get some programmers who understand basic numerical programming.

LEO

I used another 60 Taming Whips and 10 more tries on this LUWU. That's 258 Taming Whips over 3 months.

The system may be working OK buy my LUWU pet is not.

There is apparently a mathematical bias built into each pet and mine forces it below 0% at the 1.1 percentage.

I want them to intervene in my case and force my pet to 1.1.

Spaceranger.s4
    Yoogames Server 4
    LUWU Pet stuck at 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by axemanv90 View Post
    LEO

I used another 60 Taming Whips and 10 more tries on this LUWU. That's 258 Taming Whips over 3 months.

The system may be working OK buy my LUWU pet is not.

There is apparently a mathematical bias built into each pet and mine forces it below 0% at the 1.1 percentage.

I want them to intervene in my case and force my pet to 1.1.

Spaceranger.s4
    Yoogames Server 4
    LUWU Pet stuck at 1.0
    Hi, LUWU can be tamed to 1.1. It is hard to tame because 1.1 is the maximum boost of LUWU.

[QUOTE=Leo;214618]Hi, LUWU can be tamed to 1.1. It is hard to tame because 1.1 is the maximum boost of LUWU
    its not hard,use word impossible.

let me know when u manage to boost your pet,maybe then i'll have chance to upgrade my master kaii to 15 stars (wasted 120 blessed stones and truck full of meteor iron III) after i didn managed to get him up with blessed stones i got angry and just used all my meteor irons
    Last edited by audio; 11-02-2016 at 10:21.

Red face Boosting Pets to 1.1

Just try by 2 attempts in a row, to get this result > http://prntscr.com/daioz2
    All kinda pets, even the new ones goes till 1.1 boost > http://prntscr.com/dairwc

With other words ... No bugs found, just luck needed in case u got bad luck

There has to be a problem built into these new pets that cause the percentage of a taming to drop to near zero.

I just burned FIFTY .... YES FIFTY taming whips on Spinwheel and only got as far as 0.6 multiplier. I am now trying to do 60% success rate to the next level and it WILL NOT BUDGE!

This is ridiculous. Don't call it 60% if its NOT 60%. Its an insult to our intelligence and also to competent computer programmers everywhere.