Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feature] Sacredly Armor

Quote Originally Posted by rajajani060 View Post
    also, the ****** thing is , when you transmute items, say life 1 x2 it makes strenghth , and there is no way to equip those ****** items

Rajajani those things are for upgrading the armour from the 3rd tab in the feature. Check my 1st post on the matter to see how many of each type you need up to red sacredly armour, but you will see that the benefit is too lame to even bother with it...the good thing is that the spenders are spending gold any
    way so they are getting something else for their money back even though it is a small upgrade of the stats...many a mickle makes a nickel

Quote Originally Posted by galindimov View Post
    Rajajani those things are for upgrading the armour from the 3rd tab in the feature. Check my 1st post on the matter to see how many of each type you need up to red sacredly armour, but you will see that the benefit is too lame to even bother with it...the good thing is that the spenders are spending gold any
    way so they are getting something else for their money back even though it is a small upgrade of the stats...many a mickle makes a nickel
    I think you will find a lot of the "spenders" have stopped spending, Myself included in this, and many more need to stop or the progression of this game will never change. "The people do not know their true power"

i dont find any way to equip those items

I spoke before I fully understood how this works. For that I apologize Nico. It took a little, to understand how the whole thing works together, to appreciate the efforts here. I have summoned my first armor taurus. But was not able to upgrade very much as the feature was still new. But, hey baby steps right. I have managed to upgrade many of my heartstones to Orange and am hoping Gemini really kicks some butt. Good job on this one.

working around a feature is not our job, need precise information to save on needless waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.Kenyonll View Post
    I spoke before I fully understood how this works. For that I apologize Nico. It took a little, to understand how the whole thing works together, to appreciate the efforts here. I have summoned my first armor taurus. But was not able to upgrade very much as the feature was still new. But, hey baby steps right. I have managed to upgrade many of my heartstones to Orange and am hoping Gemini really kicks some butt. Good job on this one.
    As I can see you are saying thanks to something that you don't know yet if it will be good or bad? You are hoping that gemini is going to kick some butt...Please allow me to make another wild guess which I think will be the ugly truth: 4 armours in a group as announced and I bet they all will have only 1 difference...the stat that will be upgraded with 100 per upgrade (ex: like def with taurus) and the rest with 50...the devs menaged to frack up another potentialy good feature...I only hope that the 2nd upgrade option will be upgrading the stats of the armour adding that armour's stats to the original i.e. taurus basic = a:50; d:100; v: 50; ag:50....when another 30 shards collected get one more taurus and these stats to be added to the original one i.e. a:50+50; d:100+100; v: 50+50; ag: 50+50...else the bonus the combined armour are giving to be increased to more than 110%...it is ridiculous for the devs to even think that someone will even bother upgrading them armours for the huge benefit of getting 10 more def or attack or whatever stat one chose to increase...............

I have all 15 days 'clicked' for this month (Gemini) but for some reason the counter stays at 28/30 and i did not get the 2 shards for today.. Did i miss something ?

same over on kong, dudemus.s4

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post
    I have all 15 days 'clicked' for this month (Gemini) but for some reason the counter stays at 28/30 and i did not get the 2 shards for today.. Did i miss something ?
    u got a pack in ur inventory with the other 2 , gemini pack , it has the shards and 1 material for upgrade

Lala s3

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post

Same issue here, one more poste to this effect means this feature is broken. http://prntscr.com/bgns1w

ExtremeChaos S.42